Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

Hendrik... count me in again as a Storm Claw.

Not sure if I will find a pack or start one as of yet. Anyone interested?

if you dont mind being with a bloodclaw?

Nothing wrong with being a Blood Claw. I've made it to the last 4 in the past two brawls.

so it's almost friday and here's who has signed up already. i think there might be more people signing up once mav updates the topic description so i'm thinking of delaying the brawl until that happens.

brawlers for night II:

forte the unwielding - bloodclaw

Nrthstar the bearded one - grey hunter

Arez a.k.a. Greenhorn - grey slayer

Zynk (Felix)- tactical marine

The lone Wolf -undecided yet

Firenze, the mountain of iron - iron priest

Chef wulfen - grey hunter

Elithern - grey slayer

Volsung - bloodclaw

Loki laughingdeath - bloodclaw

-Team crazywolf

Brother crazywolf - stormclaw (leader)

DarkCrusader a.k.a. Jarn the young - bloodclaw

aranged solo duels:

forte the unwielding VS arez greenhorn

arez greenhorn VS Zynk

Vol, there is always place for new blood. Grab an chunk of boar and sit! We shall brawl soon enough!

Priest Firenze, if you would have it so, let me swear my fists to you and join your pack! I shall pluck the fangs from the jaws of our foes and lay at them at your feet! :P

What say you, brother??

*quaffs a mead*

I wish to call out Skadi if she will accept, our fight was interrupted, I would like to see if I could have pulled off the win.

I am going to be a Blood Claw until I either get League Membership or win this thing!

The only reason why Inglorious Brawlers don't fight in regular brawls is because of the potential of having the rounds go on endless and one sided. During season one, I had Inglorious Brawlers fight amongst one another. But as of right now... the odds are against those who wish to try. Besides, MavGirl is away doing Nursing in Africa for a few weeks.

Vol, there is always place for new blood. Grab an chunk of boar and sit! We shall brawl soon enough!

Priest Firenze, if you would have it so, let me swear my fists to you and join your pack! I shall pluck the fangs from the jaws of our foes and lay at them at your feet! <_<

What say you, brother??

*quaffs a mead*

Certainly Vol, I am always ready to lead the Blood Claws into battle!

I wish to sign on as a Scout again, it appears that brawl I have had too little to drink. <_<

If anyone wants to take me, just let me know. Just as previous, I can't join any teams that don't have 2 or more scouts in.

Ninja team, anyone?

Priest Firenze, if you would have it so, let me swear my fists to you and join your pack! I shall pluck the fangs from the jaws of our foes and lay at them at your feet! :lol:

What say you, brother??

*quaffs a mead*

Certainly Vol, I am always ready to lead the Blood Claws into battle!

That's one way to put it Firenze. Thunderhammer throwing anyone? :lol:

That's one way to put it Firenze. Thunderhammer throwing anyone? :P

Touch my Hammer or my axes, I break the offending arm. That has been the rule for a long time now.

[Takes a long swig of ale]

Any more for this pack?

would you mind if i joined?

Not at all, any are welcome till we reach the max limit.

I wish to call out Skadi if she will accept, our fight was interrupted, I would like to see if I could have pulled off the win.

I am going to be a Blood Claw until I either get League Membership or win this thing!

The only reason why Inglorious Brawlers don't fight in regular brawls is because of the potential of having the rounds go on endless and one sided. During season one, I had Inglorious Brawlers fight amongst one another. But as of right now... the odds are against those who wish to try. Besides, MavGirl is away doing Nursing in Africa for a few weeks.

send her a greeting card from the fang then mate! and let's all hope the she wolf returns safe and well into tavern master maverik his arms soon!

now enough of this soft doing, i've seen some dueling, but nothing brawl starting yet! which whelp will be the first one to cut of a lock of firenze his beard? what whelp will grab the mighty forte his ale and drin it right in front of him, belching him in the face afterwards?

stay tuned! 1 more day to sign up!

Welcome Dark Crusader! And thank ye, Priest Firenze!

*clink tankards with Firenze and DarkCrusader*

You will not regret it, brother priest! We will fight for your honor and win you much glory in battle!

*HOWLS*

(man, I'm getting into this faster than I thought! :P )

Archived