Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

Oh, well that makes sense....I think.

I wish her the best over there....

So basically what you are telling me Mav is that it's better to be on a team then solo because well you ARE going to get swarmed?

hmmmm...lone wolf against better foes severely outnumbered! DONE!

it does when your the one rolling the dice. During season one, I've had long rounds of endless combat, although epic.. it gets to the point of "alright somebody die already" haha. And no, I'm not telling anyone here, that it's better to be on a team or go solo. In the end, it's all about tactics and luck. This is evident during season one. It's who you fight, and when you fight them. It's who you help and how others help you out.

So, Crazywolf, you're willing to take second to Hrothgar the Sagacious? Then I will gladly take your pack, and bring Kieran if he'll come.

Sure. I am willing to pass the torch. If nothing else I will be laughing my head off with Hrothgar cranking out the one liners all night. I cannot say I would be the best pack leader, but I would give it a swing. I am happy to learn from those with longer fangs and join the fray.

Forte, watch your tounge, lest I rip it out.

And Vol, thanks for defending me, but forte insults anything that is better at fighting than him. He'll be insulting all in this sub forum soon ;)

:P Not quite insulting all. Just those who fight harder with a bit of baiting. And I would watch my tongue but using a mirror round you lot would take my eyes of my ale. I know which is priority here!

@MAV

-5- slowly starting to get drunk the brawler becomes more and more aggresive, getting fustrated easier and even more easy to jump into combat.-for the following game turn the brawler gains the furious charge special rule.(this bonus stacks with the furious charge of bloodclaws)

I am assuming this is supposed to be Storm Claw, though I think it would be fair to give us Blood Claws furious charge as well. ;) :P

;) you do know i'm the tavern master for this brawl instead of mav and as such i'm not competing?

That is awfully convenient.

yeah, but it's the only way to make sure there's no complaining about me winning when i do the dice rolling...

@MAV

It's HENDRIK!uses his stein to smack the ingnorant whelp

-5- slowly starting to get drunk the brawler becomes more and more aggresive, getting fustrated easier and even more easy to jump into combat.-for the following game turn the brawler gains the furious charge special rule.(this bonus stacks with the furious charge of bloodclaws)

I am assuming this is supposed to be Storm Claw, though I think it would be fair to give us Blood Claws furious charge as well. :P ;)

but aye, it should be storm claws, thanks for pointing out ;)

brawlers for night II:

forte the unwielding - bloodclaw

The lone Wolf -STILL undecided

Chef wulfen - grey hunter

Elithern - grey slayer

Loki laughingdeath - bloodclaw

wysten - wolf scout

postal - grey slayer

vantius - bloodclaw

-Team Firenze

Firenze, the mountain of iron - iron priest (leader)

Volsung - bloodclaw

DarkCrusader a.k.a. Jarn the young - bloodclaw

-Team Nrth?

Nrthstar the bearded one - grey hunter (packleader?)

Arez a.k.a. Greenhorn - grey slayer

Zynk (Felix)- tactical marine

postal - grey slayer

1spot left

-Team Hrothgar

CMID, Hrothgar the undecided - STILL undecided (leader)

Kieran, the talon of Fenris - stormclaw

Brother crazywolf - stormclaw

arranged solo duels:

forte the unwielding VS arez greenhorn

arez greenhorn VS Zynk

only a couple hours left before i'm closing the signup, if there are to be any new teams formed or new people joining in do it now!

I'd like to try it

then pick a character you'll be whelp! only about 11 hours left!

also, arez, zynk and forte, please send me your instructions for your duel

There's instructions? I thought the duelists just stand there and whack each other until one falls or are there supplemental rules I forgot?

I guess a step in the right direction is to drink MJOD and smack the warp out of Arez.

I'd like to try it

then pick a character you'll be whelp! only about 11 hours left!

also, arez, zynk and forte, please send me your instructions for your duel

There's instructions? I thought the duelists just stand there and whack each other until one falls or are there supplemental rules I forgot?

I guess a step in the right direction is to drink MJOD and smack the warp out of Arez.

ditto,I guess I'll drink MJOD(I'll do that for every round) and charge Forte.After that I'll drink another MJOD(if allowed) and charge Felix(?) or who ever Zynk is getting to fight his battles :D

and your Team Nrth things is right,and you have postal in undecided and on team nrth Hendrik,just letting you know

[...] and charge Felix(?) or who ever Zynk is getting to fight his battles ;)

Indeed, Felix shall fight for my honor. He shall also partake in the MJOD every turn and connect angely foot to wolfy arse.

As for me, I shall continue my paperwork(homework), drink(probably real) and remember a lost (real) brother.

Archived