Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

[...] and charge Felix(?) or who ever Zynk is getting to fight his battles :)

Indeed, Felix shall fight for my honor. He shall also partake in the MJOD every turn and connect angely foot to wolfy arse.

As for me, I shall continue my paperwork(homework), drink(probably real) and remember a lost (real) brother.

Don't you mean he'll drink the MJOD the kick his own arse!

[...] and charge Felix(?) or who ever Zynk is getting to fight his battles :FA:

Indeed, Felix shall fight for my honor. He shall also partake in the MJOD every turn and connect angely foot to wolfy arse.

As for me, I shall continue my paperwork(homework), drink(probably real) and remember a lost (real) brother.

Nah,The pole will get in the way :HQ::Elite: :)

6) )mjod, before each round all the brawlers need to state wether they wish to drink a stein of mjod. incase of no answer it will be assumed they didn't drink any for that round. Should a brawler drink the mjod before the start of the turn a single D6 is rolled to see what effect the mjod has on the brawler. the results of the roll are descriped underneath.

-6- the mjod kicks into action and the brawler start to feel capable of doing anything, the rouse is so complete he's unaware of pain and will only feel the bruises the next morning.- for the following game turn the brawler gains the feel no pain rule

-5- slowly starting to get drunk the brawler becomes more and more aggresive, getting fustrated easier and even more easy to jump into combat.-for the following game turn the brawler gains the furious charge special rule.(this bonus stacks with the furious charge of stormclaws)

-4- in an attempt to gain the upper hand the brawler breaks his stein after downing the mjod so he can use it as an extra weapon.- for the following game turn the brawler gains +1A

-3-2- the mjod seems to have no effect on the brawler

-1- the mjod gains the upper hand of the brawler, and his visage begins to blur as the combat ensues.before the start of the round the brawler become -1 WS and -1BS.

I'm liking the additions wolf brother! looking forward to see how the brawl turns out! would have been nice if a "PURE STATE" was included in the rules.

so drinking MJOD turns angels into wolves? :blink:

FELIX! DONT DRINK TH... oh, too late

"aaahhhhrrrrooooooooooo"

Well now someone has to kill that thing so people dont think we wolves have poles up our arses ^_^

I'm liking the additions wolf brother! looking forward to see how the brawl turns out! would have been nice if a "PURE STATE" was included in the rules.

what do you mean with a pure state? since on the roll of a 2 or 3 there won't happen eanything, the brawler will have just drank some mjod

as for the instructions on the duels, i was simply refering to the usage of mjod :blink:

now if only all the brawlers that are marked in red with UNDECIDED behind there name could pick a characterclass i can slowly start to prepare for the brawl...

what do you mean with a pure state? since on the roll of a 2 or 3 there won't happen eanything, the brawler will have just drank some mjod

I was referring to 'Battle of the Fang' "Greyloc closed fast, his thighs already burning. His secondary heart kicked in, flooding his system with adrenaline-thick blood. There was no mjod in it – he’d been fasting for days, purging the battle-stimulant from his frame. My pure state."

I was referring to 'Battle of the Fang' "Greyloc closed fast, his thighs already burning. His secondary heart kicked in, flooding his system with adrenaline-thick blood. There was no mjod in it – he’d been fasting for days, purging the battle-stimulant from his frame. My pure state."

I doubt anyone here is anywhere near the Pure State!!! :blink:

Ok, so i would have said something last night, but Bier Weisn is unbelievably amazing. There's some cans floating around from last year's octoberfest, it's basically 4 drinks in one can. I was struggling to read.

But I'm ready to lead a pack again, and maybe not be so reckless with our lives this time....

Who am I kidding.

I doubt anyone here is anywhere near the Pure State!!! ^_^

speak for yourself pup :blink:

he’d been fasting for days,

I doubt anyone here is anywhere near the Pure State!!! :Elite:

speak for yourself pup ;)

surely it hasn't been so long since mavgirl left to africa and you had to do the cooking brother? quickly whelps, bring the man some roasted elk!

he’d been fasting for days,

I doubt anyone here is anywhere near the Pure State!!! :Elite:

speak for yourself pup ;)

surely it hasn't been so long since mavgirl left to africa and you had to do the cooking brother? quickly whelps, bring the man some roasted elk!

haha you mistake the term wolf brother, as pure state can mean many things to a wolf.

Greyloc looked down and grinned. Endorphins raged through his bloodstream and his hearts hammered in a heavy,

thrilling unison. My pure state.

Freija had found the single-minded arrogance of the Sky Warriors maddening in the past, but in combat she saw why it had to be that way. They cannot doubt. Not even for a second. They must believe they are the Allfather’s keenest blades, his most potent weapons. Now I see them in their pure state, I am awed by them.

There was no retreat from this, no possibility of recovery. He was fighting himself to death, using up every gram of potential in his mortal body. I am the weapon. Nothing less would do. He was contesting a living god, and only his indomitable faith, his unshakeable certainty, his complete commitment, would possibly match up to that awesome task. My pure state.

Beneath his helm, his white face was harrowed but

defiant. His eyes reflected, for the final time, a fleeting vision of a snow-smooth plain, of prey moving under the harsh sun, of the icy wind against his naked arms. My pure state.

Well now someone has to kill that thing so people dont think we wolves have poles up our arses :rolleyes:

"Of course you don't. You wolves have LOGS!" Felix slaps Arez in the back, sending him flying "Why do I have a sudden urge to tear a huge chunk of meat off an elk leg and piss on a tree?"

Well now someone has to kill that thing so people dont think we wolves have poles up our arses :D

"Of course you don't. You wolves have LOGS!" Felix slaps Arez in the back, sending him flying "Why do I have a sudden urge to tear a huge chunk of meat off an elk leg and piss on a tree?"

Why do I have the sudden urge to tear a chunk of meat off of YOU and then piss on your elk leg too while I'm at it, outsider!?

*slaps Felix's mjod tankard to the floor*

The floor is more worthy of our drink than you!

-EDIT-

*hic*

only 30 minutes left to make any extra teams or join an already existing team. i'm as tired as a bear that needs to do it's winterslaap however so i'll not be rolling anymore dices tonight(it's 12 at night almost anyway so)

sheduled for tomorrow, the solo duels

Why do I have the sudden urge to tear a chunk of meat off of YOU and then piss on your elk leg too while I'm at it, outsider!?

-EDIT-

*hic*

With tears in his eyes Felix replies "Wh-why would you do such a thing? stares at the spilt MJOD with grief

Felix grabs hold of Volsung and shakes him violently "WHY?! BY THE EMPEROR WHY?!!!"

-EDIT-

*hic*

With tears in his eyes Felix replies "Wh-why would you do such a thing? stares at the spilt MJOD with grief

Felix grabs hold of Volsung and shakes him violently "WHY?! BY THE EMPEROR WHY?!!!"

Liver cancer... you outsider Astartes are of inferior, weaker genes! Its for your own good! :D

Archived