Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

alright, i'm giving postal and vantius untill tomorrow/later today after i get some sleep. if they haven't listed their position by then i'm leaving them out of the brawl, to avoid problems lateron in the brawl like we had with decoy (has anyone heard from the old wolf ever since? i'm kinda getting worried about the fella!)

Can't we just shave/defang them and have the mods change their forum handle to pretty ballerina 1 and pretty ballerina 2 until nextbrawl when they can attempt to get their honor back?

no, as for my part god knows what could have happened that prevents them from being here and i doubt any prefer not to be here. for all we know they could have had an accident, a broken down computer, a burned down house etc.

for my part they haven't dishonoured themselves, yet....

Can't we just shave/defang them and have the mods change their forum handle to pretty ballerina 1 and pretty ballerina 2 until nextbrawl when they can attempt to get their honor back?

no, as for my part god knows what could have happened that prevents them from being here and i doubt any prefer not to be here. for all we know they could have had an accident, a broken down computer, a burned down house etc.

for my part they haven't dishonoured themselves, yet....

Excuses.

alright, i'm giving postal and vantius untill tomorrow/later today after i get some sleep. if they haven't listed their position by then i'm leaving them out of the brawl, to avoid problems lateron in the brawl like we had with decoy (has anyone heard from the old wolf ever since? i'm kinda getting worried about the fella!)

well postal is in our(Nrth) pack so Nrth technically would control him even if he was here

vantius didn't reply in the time limit so i'm leaving him sitting on the bank with some mjod. maybe next time he can participate.preparing round I now by collecting everybody his instructions. the actually rolling etc will only happen after the weekend since i won't be home untill monday

:: THE MAP ::

gallery_21014_6472_87078.jpg

night II:

forte the unwielding - bloodclaw A5

The lone Wolf -wolf scout I1

Chef wulfen - grey hunter I1

Loki laughingdeath - bloodclaw B1

wysten - wolf scout H1

vantius - bloodclaw SITTING THIS ONE OUT AT THE SIDE

runningwolffenris(want an alias?) – bloodclaw B2

ramses – stormclaw A1

-Team Firenze

Firenze, the mountain of iron - iron priest (leader) E5

Volsung – bloodclaw E5

DarkCrusader a.k.a. Jarn the young – bloodclaw E5

-Team Nrth

Nrthstar the bearded one - grey hunter (packleader) D5

Arez a.k.a. Greenhorn - grey slayer D5

Zynk (Felix)- tactical marine D5

postal - grey slayer D5

-Team Hrothgar

CMID, Hrothgar the undecided - IRON PRIEST (leader) I5

Kieran, the talon of Fenris – stormclaw I5

Brother crazywolf - stormclaw I5

Elithern - grey slayer I5

INSTRUCTIONS

Hrothgar--We'll spend round one hunkered in the bunker, and chucking stuff at the largest/nearest pack, with the Stormclaws healing anyone who's injured.We'll chuck stuff at Team Firenze. Preferably really big stuff--

Forte--With a loud AARRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'll be charging Ramses on the first turn after downing my MJOD--

Loki-- I would like to charge Rameses and then go from there. HIT ME WITH THE MJOD!!!--

chef wulfen--ill drink a mjord then make a run at the iron priest while throwing tankards and bottles and him be for i get into close combat with him.i didnt realize we had 2 iron priest in this brawl so i want my attacks on Firenze and everything from my last PM is the same--

Ramses--Drinking some mjod, making whatever diagonal and horizontal moves it takes from A1 to flank Team Firenze, throw whatever I can grab at Firenze, and charge in directing all my attacks at Firenze. At no time will any of my atacks be directed at Chef Wulfen or Wysten.--

wyrsten--Drink Mjol, throw mjol at freeze as weapon, then charge, focusing attacks onto him, trying to overwhem his 2+ armour, then hide if possible. Pretending to be a pint of mjol on the floor--

obviously wyrsten has some trouble holding his drink, mistaken mjod for mjol and firenze for freeze. but hey guess we've found a new nickname for the priest :wacko:

runningwolffenris,team firenze and team nrth still need to give me their instructions

wyrsten--Drink Mjol, throw mjol at freeze as weapon, then charge, focusing attacks onto him, trying to overwhem his 2+ armour, then hide if possible. Pretending to be a pint of mjol on the floor--

obviously wyrsten has some trouble holding his drink, mistaken mjod for mjol and firenze for freeze. but hey guess we've found a new nickname for the priest

Funny you should say that, you mispelt my name too! XD

That being said, couldn't you tell I was drunk? I was throwing the Mjod, no sane wolf would do that! XD

Oh, the calm before the storm. sigh I guess I should enjoy the quiet while it lasts...

With his head casually rested on his hand and the countenance of a bored nobleman, Chapter Master Kaladin flips majestically through a rather large tome. His mind always constantly racing with thoughts, strategies, and plans for present and future (often interlinked) campaigns. He scribbles some more logistics orders on his data slate.

yawning, he slowly glances at the "brawl" Oh, how boring...

*Volsung looks around to see if anyone is watching and rips a piece of purity seal from a nearby hanging ribbon, plops it into his mouth, chews it up real good, and spits a respectably large parchment spitball onto Kaladin's tome*

Whoops... :lol:

Disgusted, Zynk picks it up with his thumb and index finger

How very plebeian... And why is it full of hair? :D

he flicks it away and cleans his hand with a very embellished hanker-chief.

Felix looks directly at Volsung "By the Emperor's most grandiose jewels, I'm going to ram my fist down your throat so hard you'll be eating my pauldrons for dinner."

*Volsung looks around to see if anyone is watching and rips a piece of purity seal from a nearby hanging ribbon, plops it into his mouth, chews it up real good, and spits a respectably large parchment spitball onto Kaladin's tome*

Whoops... :lol:

Disgusted, Zynk picks it up with his thumb and index finger

How very plebeian... And why is it full of hair? :D

he flicks it away and cleans his hand with a very embellished hanker-chief.

Felix looks directly at Volsung "By the Emperor's most grandiose jewels, I'm going to ram my fist down your throat so hard you'll be eating my pauldrons for dinner."

For dinner?! Puh-lease... I eat Night Angels for breakfast.

Bring it on, smurfie. *beckons* B)

Archived