Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

For dinner?! Puh-lease... I eat Night Angels for breakfast.

Bring it on, smurfie. *beckons* B)

"Smu-smur-smurf-smur-" :D

"WHAT?! DIIIIEEE!"

Awww... did I hurt chour feelings? :(

Maybe you should crawl back to the Blue Man Group over yonder (here Volsung points at Kaladin's general direction) and drink your wee problems away. Let the real men do the fighting, see? B)

Awww... did I hurt chour feelings? :D

Maybe you should crawl back to the Blue Man Group over yonder (here Volsung points at Kaladin's general direction) and drink your wee problems away. Let the real men do the fighting, see?

"Real men? You can sure bark like one, I'll give you that. Can you bathe like one, too?" B)

EDIT: Grammer :L

"Real men? You can sure bark like one, I'll give you that. Can you bathe like one, too?" :teehee:

Indeed I can, little-blueberry marine. Your mother can vouch for me on that one too, for I have bathed with her many a times under the moon lit skies. And let me tell you something, I'd rather have bathed with my wolf! At least he has less hair on him!!

::Chuckling he slaps Felix on the back and turns his attention to the others:: Aye, and real men talk less but say more! I figured you'd know that one by now! One more day (when the space-time goes back to normal and our fists can move as fast as Forte's mouth again) and we'll see what kind of talking my boot can do!

::Chuckling he slaps Felix on the back and turns his attention to the others:: Aye, and real men talk less but say more! I figured you'd know that one by now! One more day (when the space-time goes back to normal and our fists can move as fast as Forte's mouth again) and we'll see what kind of talking my boot can do!

I resent that comment. My mouth can move faster than your fist anyday!!!

"Your boot? Your BOOT?! Oh rest assured brother-wolf your boot will be the least of their worries!' Felix looks at the other wolves "Your brother space-mutts can piss out their mouths until Russ comes back, but they shall know TRUE manliness! The epic manliness that only TRUE manly men can display! Besides, battle sisters dig angel wings over excessive fur so HA!"

if Nrth is sleeping or dead ;) you have to admit you are a slow poke :)

"Your boot? Your BOOT?! Oh rest assured brother-wolf your boot will be the least of their worries!' Felix looks at the other wolves "Your brother space-mutts can piss out their mouths until Russ comes back, but they shall know TRUE manliness! The epic manliness that only TRUE manly men can display! Besides, battle sisters dig angel wings over excessive fur so HA!"

Funny i dont see any bolter babes(?) around you yet there's alot around us wolves :P

Funny i dont see any bolter babes(?) around you yet there's alot around us wolves :P

"Unfortunately, in this instance the force of repulsion trumps the force of attraction." ;)

funny if you keep this up the your going to force the attraction of our fists to your face :)

if Nrth is sleeping or dead ;) you have to admit you are a slow poke :)

I'll be giving you a slow poke with a wooden spoon soon Greenhorn!

if Nrth is sleeping or dead ;) you have to admit you are a slow poke ;)

I'll be giving you a slow poke with a wooden spoon soon Greenhorn!

right i'll move out of the way in about 2 centuries :(

Archived