Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

Proud to see two of my pack to make it into the league! Awooooo. Maybe now we can have a storm claw or two! Congrats guys!

I'll be a Storm Claw if you want nrth

nrth, postal,zynk wanna pack up for the next brawl?

Hey Maverik:would a RunePriest be a good unit for the brawl?

if mav decides to change the rules i've got a couple of suggestions.

first: stormclaws are definetly the best choice available due to the autoignore 1 failed save. infact i found it rather boring after a while but that might just be me :)

second: make the double S attack from the iron priest armour negating, or not allowing a ld-test to see if the opponent still manages to fight on stunned. besides for fluff purposes there is otherwise no reason why someone would want to forfait all his attacks for just one.

third; do witht he mjod as you please, personally i thought it made it hilarious, especially with arez being pissdrunk and making it into the league

Proud to see two of my pack to make it into the league! Awooooo. Maybe now we can have a storm claw or two! Congrats guys!

I'll be a Storm Claw if you want nrth

Hey Maverik:would a RunePriest be a good unit for the brawl?

i am down as a gray slayer

Yessir, I'll see if Mav or hendrik (if he's going to do the next round) will let me make an honor guard choice for Felix.

do zynk and i get the League brawler signature picture now?If yes can someone pm or post up the info to put it into the sig's please

You can also right click the image in hendrik's sig and click "Copy image location" :down:

right, I knew that

right, I knew that

Indeed. Let it be known that Felix is entitled to a preemptive declaration for dueling you first. Do not expect him to be so reticent this time in this... child's play.

With the unique grandeur of a true Night Angel, Zynk toasts to the new future opportunities, drinks the wine, and shatters the glass on the floor.

::asleep on the floor of the tavern, but with every exhale you can make out the sounds of prayers to the allfather and the stentch of dead meat, blood and ale::

^get me drunk enough and a floor to pass out on and this is what i would during my college days, or so i'm told.

Finally able to get on the net. I'm in South Africa right now, back from East Africa on a week break while meeting up with Mav. Anyone here that's free and willing, is more than welcome to run the tavern brawl until Mav says other wise. Congrats to RunningWolfFenris! well done, the second Blood Claw to ever become an Inglorious Brawler.

@Arez, no need to have two banners, the league banner is fine since your now a league member.

Yessir, I'll see if Mav or hendrik (if he's going to do the next round) will let me make an honor guard choice for Felix.

This has been brought up before.. but unfortunately for you, this is a SW tavern and the trend is here at the Fang, so the honor guard is a not an option. Unless there are more astartes chapter brothers willing to join-in, the troop selection stays as-is. It wouldn't be fair to everyone, and it would honestly make things more difficult with additions for the tavern master's duties, while keeping track of all the rules and such.

@Arez, no need to have two banners, the league banner is fine since your now a league member.

But i like 2 banners.it shows my prgression from whelp to hunter ;)

That and Greenhorn may call foul :P

Unless i was the winner :P

This has been brought up before.. but unfortunately for you, this is a SW tavern and the trend is here at the Fang, so the honor guard is a not an option. Unless there are more astartes chapter brothers willing to join-in, the troop selection stays as-is. It wouldn't be fair to everyone, and it would honestly make things more difficult with additions for the tavern master's duties, while keeping track of all the rules and such.

Fair enough. Wolf Guard suits me nicely anyway provided we pretend "Wolf" means "Honor" in my case.

But i like 2 banners.it shows my prgression from whelp to hunter :P

Two banners or not, you'll always be a whelp, Greenhorn. ;)

Two banners or not, you'll always be a whelp, Greenhorn. :lol:

Not so.I will not be like Luckas.I want terminator armor :D

I can give you a doll...

Are you sure your horn will fit? Perhaps you should visit a Chaos champion. They tend to have horns on their helmet. And yes, I understand a greenhorn doesn't necessarily have a horn. Unless they're a unicorn. Are you a unicorn, Arez?

Archived