Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

I'll race you for it laddie. I've been itching to put my Furious Charge to good use :devil:

As much as I would love a challenge, Mav mentioned only one person. Indeed the strategic eagle shall lay down his pride and continue soaring over the battlefield... Go give them hell, wolf-brother.

Unless of course Mav breaks the chains of caution. In which case it's talons out! :devil:

I'm gonna stand and fight with the remaining members of team hendrik. I'll try to revive hendrik if I can, but for now we bring the pain!

I'll shield you if possible....If not I'll charge Maverik and his little pack

I will chug the nearest mjod, and aid Arez in shielding Skadi, or charging Mav (throwing what I can grab along the way)!

I'll race you for it laddie. I've been itching to put my Furious Charge to good use :devil:

As much as I would love a challenge, Mav mentioned only one person. Indeed the strategic eagle shall lay down his pride and continue soaring over the battlefield... Go give them hell, wolf-brother.

Unless of course Mav breaks the chains of caution. In which case it's talons out! :devil:

One can only hope. Though by the sound of it, they may move out to meet us, in which case we'll both be getting into the fight anyway. How about a wager brother? A cask of the finest Wolfwhizz says I get more knockouts than you.

One can only hope. Though by the sound of it, they may move out to meet us, in which case we'll both be getting into the fight anyway. How about a wager brother? A cask of the finest Wolfwhizz says I get more knockouts than you.

talons out team! first to take down MavGirl and Arez get bragging rights until the next helswinter!

talons out team! first to take down MavGirl and Arez get bragging rights until the next helswinter!

Bragging rights and a cask of the finest Wolfwhizz? I'll raise that bet by the richest bottle of wine in the Segmentum :devil:

Mav, much thanks for the assist. Let me repay my debt to you, brother wolf, by attacking your enemy, that vile Hendrik and his lapdogs! :D

Volsung charges widly at Hendrik's pack in order to assist Mav's pack, who had helped him.

EDIT- He drinks MJOD. Just for good measure!

This is going to be rather complicated... :D

Not really.

Vantius, forte and I cover Skadi while she revives hendrik

the rest of them are trying to stop Skadi form reviving hendrik.

By Joe I think he's got it!!!!!!!!

wish me luck! too bad my runic charm doesn't allow me to re-roll if I fail to revive our leader.

Alright, so is Skadi lone wolfing into the swarm where Hendrik fell, then?

I believe so :lol:

I believe so :D

what a whelp! charging 4 on her own just to try and help me!you've deserved a whole keg of wolfwhizz girl! note it might be a problem since a tile can only hold 5 people... ^_^

I believe so :D

what a whelp! charging 4 on her own just to try and help me!you've deserved a whole keg of wolfwhizz girl! note it might be a problem since a tile can only hold 5 people... ^_^

well I'd imagine I'd meet them halfway of before your location on A5... so A4 or A3, it's all up to our game/tavern master. While the rest of our pack follows or stays behind A2!?

i assumed that we would be going with skadi, not sitting back and letting her take on all of mav's pack.

i charging in with skadi! (and dont forget mjod!)

sounds good! mjod for me aswell

Think of us as a Skadi delivery system. Pushing up as close as possible while throwing tankards before launching Skadi at her target. Any who can charge with her will.

No way I'm sitting back from this one!!!!!!

Right, so this is what I'm getting from you. If there's anything in here that's incorrect, tell me.

1. Team Hendrik charges forward to the square in front of Hendrik's body, and opens fire while Skadi charges in to revive Hendrik.

2. Kieran's square returns fire, and attacks Skadi when she charges.

3. Team Mav does something clever that I won't reveal yet.

4. Volsung charges Hendrik's pack.

Bragging rights and a cask of the finest Wolfwhizz? I'll raise that bet by the richest bottle of wine in the Segmentum ;)

Your on! For Russ and the Allfather, charge!

Right, so this is what I'm getting from you. If there's anything in here that's incorrect, tell me.

1. Team Hendrik charges forward to the square in front of Hendrik's body, and opens fire while Skadi charges in to revive Hendrik.

2. Kieran's square returns fire, and attacks Skadi when she charges.

3. Team Mav does something clever that I won't reveal yet.

Looks good to me! mjod for me and my pack! oh and don't forget about -Volsung-

Archived