Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

I hereby challenge Greenhorn. My name is Enigo Montoyez. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Ummm ok....

Mental note:get a Wolf Priest to look over CMID for multiple personalities

EDIT:I'll join you pack Nrth

Storm Claw for me!

and I would like to call out Brother Crazy Wolf, as the last time we fought he was stunned. and still managed a fell me. I would like us to brawl again, as equals in health if not arms!

WL Kieran

I am game Kieran. Shall we dance again? That last round was a blast!

Hendrik: what? No love? Or is it a graybeard thing?

Stormclaw for hire... see me in the bar before the next brawl.

Storm Claw for me!

and I would like to call out Brother Crazy Wolf, as the last time we fought he was stunned. and still managed a fell me. I would like us to brawl again, as equals in health if not arms!

WL Kieran

I am game Kieran. Shall we dance again? That last round was a blast!

Stormclaw for hire... see me in the bar before the next brawl.

yep, a "friendly" solo duel to kick off the new brawl!

WL Kieran

aye, the pack sizes limit us somewhat to the greybeards. we've been fighting mixed amongst the whelps in most of the brawls so it would be nice to see us fighting all together in one as a pack. nothing personal at all, in fact, why not start a second pack?

;) :) :huh: LMAO! I just updated the rules, I didn't say the tavern was open for another brawl... Besides I don't feel like running this brawl hahahahahahaha. Who here wishes to take up the mantle of tavern master? I'm looking at you Ramses *if your still available and interested* LOL

If I run it, the actual brawl would be scheduled for just after the New Year. It takes at least a week to get packs organized and initial placement in the tavern which puts us right in the middle of Christmas (for those that celebrate) or for anyone else traveling for the holidays.

If this is acceptable to all, then pack leaders PM me your packs, with initial starting position so I can begin to get things organized to kick off this brawl after the New Year. If not, then we can look to someone else to run something during the holidays.

If I run it, the actual brawl would be scheduled for just after the New Year. It takes at least a week to get packs organized and initial placement in the tavern which puts us right in the middle of Christmas (for those that celebrate) or for anyone else traveling for the holidays.

If this is acceptable to all, then pack leaders PM me your packs, with initial starting position so I can begin to get things organized to kick off this brawl after the New Year. If not, then we can look to someone else to run something during the holidays.

I have no complaints with you running and starting it just after the new year.

I'm in as a stormclaw with hendrik's pack, and I call out Warhorse for a solo duel. Come on old man, lets have us a warm up before we kick the youngsters' teeth in!

You're onfor a solo fight! If there is any room left in your pack, I would be honored to fight alongside you!

Archived