Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

Alright, I finally managed to strike the correct rune on the aging servitor after replacing half its parts, so I'm back for good this time. And I came back just in time to gloat at my ability to take down the lucky charm! Mwah hah hah hah hah! Right, enough gloating. Good to see we're the best thread in the Fang, by the way.

And we're only outnumbered a bit more than 2 to 1. We've fought worse and nearly one!

Alright, I finally managed to strike the correct rune on the aging servitor after replacing half its parts, so I'm back for good this time. And I came back just in time to gloat at my ability to take down the lucky charm! Mwah hah hah hah hah! Right, enough gloating. Good to see we're the best thread in the Fang, by the way.

And we're only outnumbered a bit more than 2 to 1. We've fought worse and nearly one!

Man, methinks I need a new good-luck charm.

You're beard will have to do...

Shampoo it thoroughly, now, old man! I don't want dandruff on my new lucky braid once i shave it from yer chin! :P

Everyone, I am just having some system problems on my home system. Having already fixed a video card as well as replacing some bad memory, I am now experiencing some harddrive issues. Posting from work is a bit difficult as I am busy, the next option will be from my Droid, which some of you can relate, would be a huge pain in the ass. The last brawl is done and just a matter of getting everything to the new harddrive and posted up.

Not a problem! it just makes the wait worthwhile! have an ale or two for you tavern master! you deserve it.

Pretender!!!! :) Those are fighting words Skadi...... Next time.

bwahaha I've been calling you that since I outted you as a greybeard pretender, since day one mister!

the whelp speaks nothing but the truth here...aye, she's got a tongue as swift as a blade!

hey wait a sec, is that how you got all those scars on you mav? ;)

Alright, well after some recent feedback, http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=245763 I've decided to refrain myself from doing/running future forum events such as pack expansions, and or tavern brawls and all the other stuff I had planned for the Fang. I'm just going to wait and finish the Winter's Advance, and then merely focus on posting (if and when I do) on my army thread.

I've also decided to close the tavern until further notice. I apologize to all those who are participating, or wish to participate in the future. I'd like to humbly request our mods here at the Fang to close this thread for now. Again, I'd like to thank all those who have participated in these brawls. It truly helped make the Fang here at B&C fun and feel like home. Good luck to all, until next winter my friends!!!

Alright, well after some recent feedback, http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...howtopic=245763 I've decided to refrain myself from doing/running future forum events such as pack expansions, and or tavern brawls and all the other stuff I had planned for the Fang. I'm just going to wait and finish the Winter's Advance, and then merely focus on posting (if and when I do) on my army thread.

I've also decided to close the tavern until further notice. I apologize to all those who are participating, or wish to participate in the future. I'd like to humbly request our mods here at the Fang to close this thread for now. Again, I'd like to thank all those who have participated in these brawls. It truly helped make the Fang here at B&C fun and feel like home. Good luck to all, until next winter my friends!!!

This is your thread and your choice, but I hope you will read my words in that thread and at least reconsider before a mod chains the gates of the tavern. However regardless of what you choose, thank you for making such an epic thread.

This is your thread and your choice, but I hope you will read my words in that thread and at least reconsider before a mod chains the gates of the tavern. However regardless of what you choose, thank you for making such an epic thread.

The only reason why I've decided to close the tavern, or no longer run and do future projects here at the Fang, is simply because I DO NOT want to encourage our regular/frequent posters here at the Fang to have that elitist attitude (myself included. We are all proud wolves in our own right), I'd hate for them to be viewed by other wolves as immature, and I DO NOT wish to further push the whole "role playing" aspect here at the Fang, since apparently there are those wolves here who frown upon that. Certain people have made their feelings known, and I only wish to keep things fair for everyone. I'm doing what I currently feel is the right thing for the Fang. The last thing I want to do is step on other people's toes, especially those who are merely here to ask questions about our chapter or who are here to lurk in silent. I wouldn't want people to be offended because of threads like these, all because they either feel excluded or just not part of a certain group and the SW community altogether.

--EDIT--

No worries, I'll still be around here! I'll just be a lone wolf for now, lurking in the shadows following the footsteps of my good friend Growler, our resident wolf scout :tu:

I flush of anger ran through me just now, but after thinking about it I can understand your decision and respect it. A shame since this was going to be my first brawl and I wanted to be a part of the Inglorious Drunkards community, but I guess at the same time that's why your shutting this down. Maybe another time then friends.

well i really want to lash out in anger at those who don't want to take part in the fun and game that is the fang and that find the way we all view our selves as not right but i will gladly refer to my self as a Bloodclaw and as for them not wanting to take part in the tavern brawling i have come to love but i will stay my tong as that is their call.

*shrugs*

Oh well... it was fun while it lasted. I understand your view on the matter so I'll leave it at that. However, there's just one more thing I'd like to do before I depart the Fang...

Zynk grabs Forte and Arez by the neck and slams their heads together. The Chapter Master of the Night Angels, bearing a regal, angelic countenance, reflects upon the nostalgic past as the crack of skulls echos through the tavern. With a slight smile on his face, the midnight clad Astartes strides out of the tavern, his royal honor guard a respectable distance behind. Of the four guard, Felix looked back, grinning maniacally with such a fiery ego while Gilford passed only a quick disdainful glance at hendrik, a mocking aristocratic look on his face. This would not be the last time the Angels and Wolves crossed paths, for the Imperium, ever teetering upon the brink of destruction, would need the most courageous of heroes to step into the darkness against the evils of the galaxy...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived