Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

With all this excitement I'm finding it hard to control myself..

runs over to Arez, stops dead right infront of him and stares him in the eyes.

Suddenly, forte slaps Arez with both hands at the same time one each side of his face. Very nearly causing him to drop his drink.

trust me, it will blow you away! Working on a write up now. Hopefully will have something by Monday night. This side quest deal will tie-in with Inglorious helping members become league members in a different way.

trust me, it will blow you away! Working on a write up now. Hopefully will have something by Monday night. This side quest deal will tie-in with Inglorious helping members become league members in a different way.
Can't wait

With all this excitement I'm finding it hard to control myself..

runs over to Arez, stops dead right infront of him and stares him in the eyes.

Suddenly, forte slaps Arez with both hands at the same time one each side of his face. Very nearly causing him to drop his drink.

*finishes my drink then sets the cup down*Jerk *punches forte in the gut then grabs him and throws him into zynk* Welcome back you lemon marine :D :lol:

:smacks postal upside the head, grabs York's chain:

Stop messing with my wolf, I've only just gotten him house trained for Russ's sake! And you (glares at Warhorse) stop encouraging him!

Come on York, let's go see if there's something to hunt while Ramses gets the fight started.

looks at jonas and hangs his head i am sorry but i just could not restrain my self mutters to him self besides he only made zynk smell better its not like he tried to chew some ones leg off.

:smacks postal upside the head, grabs York's chain:

Stop messing with my wolf, I've only just gotten him house trained for Russ's sake! And you (glares at Warhorse) stop encouraging him!

Come on York, let's go see if there's something to hunt while Ramses gets the fight started.

looks at jonas and hangs his head i am sorry but i just could not restrain my self mutters to him self besides he only made zynk smell better its not like he tried to chew some ones leg off.

Uh-huh. I thought you learned after last time; they still won't let me back in the Liber. :lol:

steps casually to the side, dark hair waving regally as forte flies by and crashes into a table

Lemon marine? Lemony freshness is Gilford's personal oder remover. I have no need for such delicacies. Indeed the smell of York's fumes is indeed an improvement over you lot. B)

Lookin' forward to whatever you are concocting Mav... should be fun!

well.. if commander alexander doesn't answer my duel, I'm calling out Rune_Priest_Rhapsody on a solo fight!

You all can post hundreds of posts about pretend fights in a tavern, but you can't sign up to fight for the favor of the All-Father himself??!! Shameful.

End of Line

my reason for calling out RPR, from a different thread.. :angry: ;) :P :devil:

is there no one bold enough to fight against a daughter of Fenris? is there no one amongst the two called out on a duel, man enough to face a shield maiden? bahahahaha :P

well.. if commander alexander doesn't answer my duel, I'm calling out Rune_Priest_Rhapsody on a solo fight!

You all can post hundreds of posts about pretend fights in a tavern, but you can't sign up to fight for the favor of the All-Father himself??!! Shameful.

End of Line

my reason for calling out RPR, from a different thread.. :angry: ;) :P :devil:

is there no one bold enough to fight against a daughter of Fenris? is there no one amongst the two called out on a duel, man enough to face a shield maiden? bahahahaha :P

I'd face ya Skadi but it's seems you really want the blood of either the blue knight or the rune whelp :P

End of Line

my reason for calling out RPR, from a different thread.. ;) :huh: ;) ;)

I'd face ya Skadi but it's seems you really want the blood of either the blue knight or the rune whelp :P

Oi! - throws another stone at his side- Your hide belongs to me brother! Skadi, i will gladly take you on after i deal with this "lock smith" :P

SNEAK PEEK

gallery_24878_5332_20529.jpg

this is what I've been working on.. no real title as of yet. And will work along-side this Inglorious Drunkards thread.

gallery_24878_5332_53124.jpg

This is just one of three maps for the side-quest. This one will involve hunting ice-trolls and the wolf-bitten

Basic rundown of the side quest:

- Using a scatter dice, at the beginning of each turn for the direction of the wind. Depending on the hunt, the wind may play against you

- Hunting various beast on Fenris via dice roll (1 Ice Troll, 2 Giant Elk, 3 Fenrisian Wolf, 4 Thunder wolf, 5 wolf-bitten, 6 Small kraken)

- 5 kills of the same type will grant you league membership. 7 Kills will grant you to challenge champion brawlers

- Solo hunts or group hunts available

- I'm still working on a title and some of the stats for the various beast.

- Inspired by Greyloc's hunt from Battle of the Fang.

- Will work on banners similar to the various Inglorious thread once I get title going..

- Fenris storms such as weather conditions will also come into play, much similar to the White Dwarf issue featuring Battle of the Fang scenario.

This is meant for fun, and not meant to promote elitism of any sort nor is this meant to segregate members . You have the right to ignore these threads, just as much as members have the right to participate. Members who do wish to participate must keep the roll play within the thread! we're all responsible for our words and actions here at the Fang.

Love it and 'The Gauntlet' name.

How about, instead of banners, you get a little trophy to add to your Sig. Like you've done for the expansions. Different type for each beast. A way of building your own necklace.

I like the gauntlet! It's like a test of honor and courage. "go forth and run the gauntlet of Fenris"

It's also cool as one would like to reminisce their trials as a blood claw/initiate with trying to hunt down a fen wolf. Also a good way for fluff to get a pack of them to follow you in battle. I'm not sure about chaos cultist!? I'd personally like to keep it close to Fenris fauna.

I like the gauntlet! It's like a test of honor and courage. "go forth and run the gauntlet of Fenris"

It's also cool as one would like to reminisce their trials as a blood claw/initiate with trying to hunt down a fen wolf

must say that name "Gauntlet of Fenris" is brilliant, has an old-school gladiatorial ring to it, also your piece about the Initiate/BC hunting down a fen. wolf to earn their 1st Pelt and be accepted just screamed the initiation scene in 300 :)

you madame have a brilliant imagination as does Mr MaveriK - I dare say you two should (if you don't already) write up a full scale campaign.

Archived