Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

No challengers? is there no one else? is there no one here bold enough to fight a shield maiden in solo combat? is there no one here worthy to fight Skadi of the Vinteren Vakt? Shield Maiden to the Fleshmakers Max and stewart to Jarl Ragnarok himself. Bahhh...... :lol:

No challengers? is there no one else? is there no one here bold enough to fight a shield maiden in solo combat? is there no one here worthy to fight Skadi of the Vinteren Vakt? Shield Maiden to the Fleshmakers Max and stewart to Jarl Ragnarok himself. Bahhh...... :lol:

I thought Russ Brother put in a challenge.

No challengers? is there no one else? is there no one here bold enough to fight a shield maiden in solo combat? is there no one here worthy to fight Skadi of the Vinteren Vakt? Shield Maiden to the Fleshmakers Max and stewart to Jarl Ragnarok himself. Bahhh...... :)

He did as did Khine

No challengers? is there no one else? is there no one here bold enough to fight a shield maiden in solo combat? is there no one here worthy to fight Skadi of the Vinteren Vakt? Shield Maiden to the Fleshmakers Max and stewart to Jarl Ragnarok himself. Bahhh...... ;)
I'll fight you Skadi

gallery_24878_5332_12067.jpg

I will run the tavern once again, for both the solo duels and night four. The sign-ups are up. Those who wish to participate may do so. Remember the rules and keep the role playing within the thread. LMAO, this is starting to look like a trial for the hot-blooded Shield Maiden. I will allow her to fight the three combatants to test her might. Maybe these trials will calm her storm from within, in return have her learn discipline towards others here at the Fang.

the tavern doors are opened!!! to glory, for Russ and FENRIS!!! gallery_24878_5332_587.gif

No challengers? is there no one else? is there no one here bold enough to fight a shield maiden in solo combat? is there no one here worthy to fight Skadi of the Vinteren Vakt? Shield Maiden to the Fleshmakers Max and stewart to Jarl Ragnarok himself. Bahhh...... :P

He did as did Khine

No challengers? is there no one else? is there no one here bold enough to fight a shield maiden in solo combat? is there no one here worthy to fight Skadi of the Vinteren Vakt? Shield Maiden to the Fleshmakers Max and stewart to Jarl Ragnarok himself. Bahhh...... :P
I'll fight you Skadi

I think it was the Winner between myself and Russ brother would face off against the Shield maiden =p Why don't you soften her up for us first? :blink:;)

Mav, that skull helmet in your sig is drop-dead gorgeous. I'm extremely jealous of your skill, man.

Count me in. It has been a long penance, but I think the Fang is better than it was before. Now to withstand the tide of ferocious wolf-brothers with chin high, chest out, hair waving, teeth bared, and upholding that all too familiar [in]glorious regal countenance.

Loki Laughing Death is always up for a good brawl and as my first order of business, Skaldi, there is a matter of honor to settle between us, I challenge you to a duel!

Since those two whom I called out; commander alexander and Rune_Priest_Rhapsody. Did not reply to my call of challenge. I shall then answer yours Loki-LaughingDeath. Greenhorn will have to wait! we do have a matter of honor to settle. Honor comes first after-all :D

gallery_24878_5332_587.gif

I am in - I shall give her a fair contest but she'll be crawling home with a bloody nose brother. Also consider that wonderful emote STOLENS!! it's brilliant haha

Bloodclaw for me btw.

He did as did Khine

I'll fight you Skadi

I think it was the Winner between myself and Russ brother would face off against the Shield maiden =p Why don't you soften her up for us first? :ph34r:;)

Indeed - you shall sadly be broken on the floor brother, although I'll keep you alive - I need a partner to run the gauntlet with haha

Your tardiness to the fight shames all of us brothers. Wolves should be the first to fight and the only survivors walking away.

I know that my life can interfere with this but no longer. I feel lighter by several dart leagues and now am able to focus on a love that proceeded that :P Ahhh sweet relief!!

I forgot one small detail there Maverik, if you would be so kind, please sign me up as a blood claw.

Archived