Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

I thought you were going to share! Where is your brotherly hospitality?! ^_^

Fine... I will go get some for myself? Want another ale while I am up?

What, your a serving wench now?!!

next thing i know you'll be a dark angel!

WLK

I think that already happened - points to the dark green fabric peaking out of Crazy's PA- .. :tu:

I guess that bolter babe is wondering where her dress went. Must have gotten caught in my armor... I will have to remember to have it cleaned and returned...

Serving wench? Where? I don't see one... wait a sec... Khine, another round here please!

-Kicks Crazywolf in the spleen and chuckles- that is the only round your getting from me Brother

Really? Is that as hard as you can kick? The squigs hurt more than that...

*grabs an empty keg and smashes Khine upside the head with it*

-smirks- nope, just a playful round. -ducks out of the way of the old man's slow keg assault and attempts to trip the man-

I'll fight in the solo duels, but not in the actual brawl as I will be hunting on Fenris. I'll go as a Storm Claw. Fenris Holdja!
So we need to pick the hunt or the brawl?

Nope. I thought the hunts would be between brawls.

I'll fight in the solo duels, but not in the actual brawl as I will be hunting on Fenris. I'll go as a Storm Claw. Fenris Holdja!
So we need to pick the hunt or the brawl?

Nope. I thought the hunts would be between brawls.

Correct, the hunts are either before or after the tavern brawls. MavGirl was just saying she's only doing the solo duels, and the hunting. I will post the results sometime this week for the duels. Thank you for your patience.

lol good to see that fenris' heroes are always soiling for a fight good luck to you all

Spoiling dear sir, spoiling. Never soiling. That is done by our prey.

"Fenris breeds heroes like a bar breeds drunks-

loud, proud and spoiling for a fight."

-Grand master Belial of the Dark Angels

Best DA quote! ;)

• 2 weeks later...
so I asked Mav about night four brawl and all the solo duels that happened, they are on hold until the gauntlet is over. The solo duels are all done and written, he is just holding off on posting. So for our Fang-fluff reasons, I guess we're all out on the hunt (The Gauntlet) then we all go back to the tavern to unwind and boast about our kills.. which will eventually get people rowdy for a good tavern fight.

Never thought we needed a reason to get rowdy :D

neither did i. Ah well, it does make sense fluffiwise.

i was wondering about this the other day but didn't want to give Mav any pressure. Thanks for telling us Skadi ;)

Just a heads up. Official sign-up dates for NIGHT 4 Tavern Brawl is due this Friday at midnight, on the 6th of April. Please have your packs or if your going solo ready and posted on the thread along with your troop choice.

Archived