Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

Who booked the stand up comedian?

Probably the same guy who started a blood claw rebellion made of everything but blood claws!

WLK

Touche

I did the Rally but i did not book the so called Comedian.Forte shall we kick this comedian out? :lol:

Kick all you want pup, your going to have to bring another 10-15 whelps if you want this to be a fair brawl.

WLK

Probably the same guy who started a blood claw rebellion made of everything but blood claws!

WLK

Touche

I did the Rally but i did not book the so called Comedian.Forte shall we kick this comedian out? :lol:

Kick all you want pup, your going to have to bring another 10-15 whelps if you want this to be a fair brawl.

WLK

LMAO come on even you couldnt take on that many whelps

WLK

Touche

WLK

Ask Brother Crazy Wolf about my patented "One Punch Suprise". i figure the whelps can only outnumber 4-1, which gives me the advantage.

WLK

WLK

Touche

I did the Rally but i did not book the so called Comedian.Forte shall we kick this comedian out? :P

WLK

Ask Brother Crazy Wolf about my patented "One Punch Suprise". i figure the whelps can only outnumber 4-1, which gives me the advantage.

WLK

perhaps if they were actually Bloodclaws =p

WLK

Touche

I did the Rally but i did not book the so called Comedian.Forte shall we kick this comedian out? :P

WLK

Pah! In my day, we took down whelps like 'Gaunts! In the summer battle of '11, we completely dominated them, and only barely lost by total dice fluke. I'd like to see you try and kick us out... :devil:

WLK

Touche

WLK

WLK

a whelp is a whelp, regardless of whatever label they attached to themselves now.

WLK

WLK

Touche

WLK

WLK

a whelp is a whelp, regardless of whatever label they attached to themselves now.

WLK

But this whelp has an elk leg with your face on it....(I'll save the read for the actual brawl).

gallery_24878_5332_12067.jpg

alright folks, this is who we have for the Inglorious brawl. The tavern doors are closed for this night, and there are no more entries allowed. If there are any errors with the list below, please let me know so that I can correct it. The tavern brawl won't start-up 'officially' until the first gauntlet is completed.

:: SOLO DUELS ::

Fury of the She-Wolf: Skadi (Grey Slayer) vs commander alexander (no reply). Skadi vs Rune_Priest_Rhapsody (no reply). Loki-LaughingDeath (Blood Claw) vs Skadi (Grey Slayer). Re:A matter of honor to settle.

We have met in combat before and my fate has been to fall before you. No Longer I challenge you to single combat to see who's wyrd will set them to glory!

:: ACTUAL DUELS ::

1) Khine vs. Russ Brother 92 = winner fights Skadi

2) Arez Greenhorn (Storm Claw) vs. Skadi (Grey Slayer)

:: NIGHT FOUR BRAWL ::

gallery_24878_5332_84867.jpg

To those whom belong to a pack. Please choose your pack leader to represent your pack. Also have your locations in the map posted on the thread ready, so that once the Gauntlet is done, we can get things started quicker! this just makes things go allot faster for everybody. Thank you for your patience and participation.

-SOLO DRUNKARDS-

Decoy - ?

Zynk Kaladin - Grey Hunter

Wysten - Wolf Scout

Vantius - Blood Claw

-Terrifying Trio-

Chapter Master Ignis Domus - Storm Claw

Wolf Lord Kieran - Wolf Guard

Kassill - Grey Hunter

-Dynamic Duo-

Jonas Stromclaw - Storm Claw

Warhorser47 - ?

Pack 1:

Arez - StormClaw

Loken86 - Grey Slayer

Russ Brother 92 - Blood Claw

forte - Blood Claw

postal - Grey Hunter

Pack 2:

Khine - Grey Slayer

eyeslikethunder - Grey Slayer

Brother Crazywolf - Storm Claw

Buliwyf - Blood Claw

--EDIT--

Drunkards with the yellow strike out. Please be advised, only League Members have full access to the entire troop choices available at the tavern. Please feel free to choose another troop choice.

Remember, for those who participated in the gauntlet. Your kill/trophy tally, that you've earned and won running the gauntlet can be taken away from you at the tavern brawl should you lose your fight against a drunkard.. just state your intentions.

ie. Drunkard 1 (whom did not participate in the gauntlet) starts a fight against drunkard 2. Wishing to take the newly wolf cloak made during the recent hunt at the gauntlet. Drunkard 1 wins and gains kill tally by taking it from another. Remember, earning a certain amount of kill point tallys, of the same beast type will gain you access and membership as a League member status. It's another way, maybe faster way to get into the league, instead of fighting your way all night in the tavern brawl. This is also a fun and great excuse to start fights and snipe at certain people who have more kill points than you do.

Remember, for those who participated in the gauntlet. Your kill/trophy tally, that you've earned and won running the gauntlet can be taken away from you at the tavern brawl should you lose your fight against a drunkard.. just state your intentions.

ie. Drunkard 1 (whom did not participate in the gauntlet) starts a fight against drunkard 2. Wishing to take the newly wolf cloak made during the recent hunt at the gauntlet. Drunkard 1 wins and gains kill tally by taking it from another. Remember, earning a certain amount of kill point tallys, of the same beast type will gain you access and membership as a League member status. It's another way, maybe faster way to get into the league, instead of fighting your way all night in the tavern brawl. This is also a fun and great excuse to start fights and snipe at certain people who have more kill points than you do.

Hahaha .. oh dear gawd, now i feel like a foolish young bloodclaw xD

That's a bit harsh. So basically, don't bother hunting the beast, hunt the hunter.

That's a bit harsh. So basically, don't bother hunting the beast, hunt the hunter.

It's more of an incentive to have a reason to brawl, to keep your guard up while you have a reason to take away from someone else either for fun or for fluff. It's conflict, and it's friendly competition. Kinda like virtual touch football *North American football*. But then again, it can only happen if there was a previous gauntlet. So in theory, you can only take away whatever was won during the previous gauntlet.

ie. If I have 6 kraken kills prior to the fight, and I get my final 7th kraken kill at a recent gauntlet and I decide to join the tavern brawl, that 7th can be stolen from me, therefore preventing me from gaining league status. But if people aren't so keen into this concept/idea then it can be easily dropped. I guess I should have anticipated that there will be people here who would dislike the notion of competition and intensives. It was just an idea that I wanted to throw in the mix. To be honest, I wanted to have a storyline or give people a reason to brawl, instead of just... "okay this and that, are going to throw tables at them and charge at that pack. Just because this is a brawl." But it's okay, IDEA DROPPED!

It's more of an incentive to have a reason to brawl, to keep your guard up while you have a reason to take away from someone else either for fun or for fluff. It's conflict, and it's friendly competition. Kinda like virtual touch football *North American football*. But then again, it can only happen if there was a previous gauntlet. So in theory, you can only take away whatever was won during the previous gauntlet.

ie. If I have 6 kraken kills prior to the fight, and I get my final 7th kraken kill at a recent gauntlet and I decide to join the tavern brawl, that 7th can be stolen from me, therefore preventing me from gaining league status. But if people aren't so keen into this concept/idea then it can be easily dropped. I guess I should have anticipated that there will be people here who would dislike the notion of competition and intensives. It was just an idea that I wanted to throw in the mix. To be honest, I wanted to have a storyline or give people a reason to brawl, instead of just... "okay this and that, are going to throw tables at them and charge at that pack. Just because this is a brawl." But it's okay, IDEA DROPPED!

Nah Mav, it is a decent idea. Now that you've finished explaining it I think people will be on board with the it. Maybe give this gauntlet immunity seeing as none of us knew about it before we made the duels?

On a side note, I wasn't against the idea .. just kicking myself for not thinking :)

I do like the idea Mav. Just thinking that if one of the new intake of claws gains a kill from a hunt and then loses it to someone because they are using a slightly more potent profile then its a little disheartening.

How about, keep the idea but those who gain a kill from a hunt directly leading to a brawl could get a bonus.+1 S or I. To represent them still having the adrenaline pumping. Makes taking them down both rewarding and a bit tougher too.

Archived