Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

We'll team up with the clown convention, if Warhorse has no objections.

Excellent! Now you, too, can join us in sweet victory!

in the background from the tavern master's room we here the mellow sounds of a song long forgotten....

"And it's sweet, sweet, sweet victory, yeah. Its ours for the taking its ours for the fight. And it's sweet, sweet, sweet victory, yeah... And the one who's last to fall... The winner takes all..."

(for those few blasphemous fellows who don't know this song :) - search Sweet Victory and you shall know) :lol:

in the background from the tavern master's room we here the mellow sounds of a song long forgotten....

"And it's sweet, sweet, sweet victory, yeah. Its ours for the taking its ours for the fight. And it's sweet, sweet, sweet victory, yeah... And the one who's last to fall... The winner takes all..."

(for those few blasphemous fellows who don't know this song :) - search Sweet Victory and you shall know) :lol:

I think our theme song would be closer to Judas Priest "You got another thing comin'"

(for those few blasphemous fellows who don't know this song ;) - search Sweet Victory and you shall know) :)

I think our theme song would be closer to Judas Priest "You got another thing comin'"

haha a man who knows good music :lol: - I'd rather go for either "Raining Blood" by Slayer or as a little welcome piece to those who enter our hallowed halls "Who We Are" by Machine Head, then when the Tavern Master himself appears Halo (also Machine Head) starts playing before feeding into Iron Maiden's "Hallowed Be Thy Name" :P

Another band I'd suggest would be Sabaton, although I'd never heard of Iron Fire (very nice) what about Manowar or Iced Earth? :) and Amon Amarth ARE vikings haha although I still as yet have to see them live [enter epic sad face] as I missed out their last London gig, I can deffo say from experience that as you like these guys you'll like Sabaton.

back to the Tavern - what music would the Tavern Master himself play to get us all riled up and ready for a good brawl?

*looks up Sabaton* Just... plain... awesome. Manowar never fails either. I could probably keep on listing great bands, but that's not what the tavern is for :)

is a great non metal song, too. Not very "wolfy", but its definitely "Adeptus Astartes".

haha indeed I could happily spend what is now my morning (tis 05:10am here) listing and debating bands haha good and bad xD but I await the brawls and battles to come :P

that song is EPIC! ofcourse not every brilliant song is metal... just 90% of it haha - then again there are another 10% of metal that SHOULD NOT BE!

and Strength of a Thousand Men both by Two Steps From Hell are ace battle music.

I shall listen to this song when planning my manouvers vs Khine in my duel later :D

I wish we had a section on the B&C to discuss such topics. Metal head myself, and quite enjoy said bands.

As far as Tavern music goes for us, I could see us all singing

before a good fight!

Now that is a drinking song haha - reminds me to talk my mum's family more xD they all be dutch and swedish haha

I think this is what we should sing AFTER the brawl :) The Beer Song!

I seem to find many friends in 40k and Warhammer in general who listen to metal haha - even when I went to a festival (Sonisphere 2011) I ended up chatting to people about 40k haha

::whap whap whap:: that's the sound of the back of my hand hitting the back of your heads. Keep it on topic. I'm a metal/hardcore person, and as much as I'd love to talk about it, don't go flooding this amazing thread with off topic posts. That's how great things get mangled! Especially around here.

Archived