Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

my mistake, who's in your pack so far young greenhorn?

Its our pack;forte,postal,you and i.If nrth joins i'll ask him to join us.

AHHHHH then I accept for your asking of this shield maiden to join your pack :devil: just try not to get us all knocked out like last time running the gauntlet :) I still have a bruises from that hunt :D

--EDIT--

even if you get the Iron Chin, and since he's not as active online... he can go on auto-pilot.

AHHHHH then I accept for your asking of this shield maiden to join your pack :devil: just try not to get us all knocked out like last time running the gauntlet :wacko: I still have a bruises from that hunt :angry:

--EDIT--

even if you get the Iron Chin, and since he's not as active online... he can go on auto-pilot.

Oh you think i'm leading?no way,you can lead or postal,i still dont completely trust forte for this ;)

AHHHHH then I accept for your asking of this shield maiden to join your pack :devil: just try not to get us all knocked out like last time running the gauntlet :wacko: I still have a bruises from that hunt :angry:

--EDIT--

Oh you think i'm leading?no way,you can lead or postal,i still dont completely trust forte for this ;)

don't look at me to lead this i don't have that much time currently

don't look at me either, I'm still nursing Mav on my end LMAO

AHHHHH then I accept for your asking of this shield maiden to join your pack ;) just try not to get us all knocked out like last time running the gauntlet :devil: I still have a bruises from that hunt :wacko:

--EDIT--

don't look at me either, I'm still nursing Mav on my end LMAO

Give him some ale and he should be good :P :) hope he feels better soon.so do you wanna be consulted?or just placed where you can be the most useful?

Forte do you wanna lead?failing that i guess i'll lead(crap :angry: )

so do you wanna be consulted?or just placed where you can be the most useful?

Skadi, I believe that i was suppose to have a duel with you last tavern night after i was done with Russ Brother.

Do you accept a challenge against me after i am done with my little runt of a pack mate?

@ Russ Brother. Aye, that Krakken got your fingers good. If spoils of war were merely given based on who took the most wounds then im sure this coat would be yours. Alas it is not and will never be.

Greenhorn...did you lose your spine to those Kraken. Once I've smashed every last one of the nancy boys chandeliers I'll be beating some sense into you with the bench I'm sat on.

And speaking of Mr perfumed in the corner...you missed me off the list as a BLOOD CLAW!!!!

Spending too much time admiring yourself in your lackeys polished face plates to even realise.

*hurls a bloody leg bone at Zynk. Splattering blood over his chest plate*

May want to stop your girlies licking that clean :tu:

Greenhorn...did you lose your spine to those Kraken. Once I've smashed every last one of the nancy boys chandeliers I'll be beating some sense into you with the bench I'm sat on.

And speaking of Mr perfumed in the corner...you missed me off the list as a BLOOD CLAW!!!!

Spending too much time admiring yourself in your lackeys polished face plates to even realise.

May want to stop your girlies licking that clean ;)

Hey! The poor bastard spent hours polishing that thing! At least have the decency to throw the sauce at him too!

Hey! The poor bastard spent hours polishing that thing! At least have the decency to throw the sauce at him too!

Think you'll find he prefers it without. Just look at his hand maidens drooling.

Pulls out a very ornate, embroidered napkin and polishes the armor clean.

I did NO SUCH THING you flea infested BARBARIAN. Your existence offends me. *draft roster edited*

I'll put the official roster up tonight and roll for solo duels tomorrow!

Flea infested? More like parasites from a grox's pen.

It's offensive to fleas, they wouldn't go near our dear forte ;) he barbeques too much haha

@Zynk and his girlies - if you want some new fresh BLOODY meat just go and nick of Lord Rags over there *points to the huge shadow of terminator war plate in the corner...* he'll give you some of his finest cuts of elk flesh... I promise ;)

Skadi, I believe that i was suppose to have a duel with you last tavern night after i was done with Russ Brother.

Do you accept a challenge against me after i am done with my little runt of a pack mate?

I accept your challenge brother wolf. I'm in need of a good warm-up, win or lose. ^_^

Archived