Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

Whew WLK, true son of Russ nobody stands a chance against us.

And Zynk forte isn't a barbarian he's just 'special'

*kicks WLK hard in the family jewels*

Who you calling special?

*WLK laughs as Forte's kick harmless rebounds off of his ceramite armor*

You kicked the wrong Wolf lassie, you should have kicked Conan...though i expect such stupidity out of this last batch of blood claws. the finest warrior among you is the mortal female.

see you in the brawl.

WLK

looks up at Wolf Lord Kieran when he hears him say that the best warrior among us is a female and says

yea so what she may be the best fighter but it don't take the best to take care of the likes of you.

at that he takes a leg bone from the carcass of a near by elk and smacks Wolf Lord Kieran with it.

Oyyy! My mead's gone bad!

Some is gonna lose their tooth for this!

Maybe you will Volsung, for letting it sit long enough to go bad. Now come here and i'll slap you for it....

Slap this, ya mangy cur!!

*throws rancid mead at rayray*

You're chin braids will make fine trophies! ;)

*WLK laughs as Forte's kick harmless rebounds off of his ceramite armor*

You kicked the wrong Wolf lassie, you should have kicked Conan...though i expect such stupidity out of this last batch of blood claws. the finest warrior among you is the mortal female.

see you in the brawl.

WLK

what do you mean last batch?theres been 1 or 2 batches since our founding,are you going senile there Grey Hunter?

Maybe you will Volsung, for letting it sit long enough to go bad. Now come here and i'll slap you for it....

You're chin braids will make fine trophies! :)

Come get them. ::Throws a stool at Volsung::

Jealousy of my braids won't help you grow anything other than the pubes that are natural for you.

You're chin braids will make fine trophies! :)

Come get them. ::Throws a stool at Volsung::

Jealousy of my braids won't help you grow anything other than the pubes that are natural for you.

*reddens with rage*

I throw my pubes at you, arse monger!

tn_gallery_52275_4552_18354.png

SUBSTITUTE TAVERN MASTER: night four redo brawlers.... please correct me if I made a mistake with the packs and/or duels. I will get to the solo duels either tonight or tomorrow. I'm meeting an old friend tonight that I haven't seen in years from when the Night Angels were just a motley crew of 3! Oh, the days spent surviving in the Eye where real astartes face the horrors of the galaxy... those desperate times hunting our traitorous once-brothers.

If there are any late comers, I may be able to squeeze them in before I start rollin' the dice! In the words of our tavenmaster, Mav, "may fortune favor the bold!" (and the chandeliers :lol: )

gallery_24878_5332_65236.jpg

NIGHT ANGEL REDECORATION

Pack A:

-Arez (Count-as Wolf Guard :P )

-maverik_girl 'Skadi' (Stormclaw)

-forte(Blood Claw)

-postal (Grey Hunter)

Pack K:

-Wolf Lord Kieran 'Talon of Fenris' (Wolf Guard)

-Rayray (Grey Hunter)

-Wolf Lord Conan (Blood Claw)

-truesonofruss (Blood Claw)

-Fytharin (Blood Claw)

Pack W:

-Warhorse (Grey Hunter)

-Russ Brother (Blood Claw in dark corner)

-Khine (Blood Claw)

-Crazywolf (Stormclaw)

-Volsung (Blood Claw)

Lone Brawlers:

-Chandeliers?

SOLO DUELS

-Wolf Lord Kieran vs Warhorse 47 (for the honor of getting beat by the most noble and angelic of Astartes)

-Russ Brother vs Khine (for a disgusting and inelegent Kraken-Skin coat...)

-Russ Brother vs Rayray (for Warhorse47 and Wolf Lord Kieran's honor of getting beat by the most noble and angelic of Astartes)

-Russ Brother vs Arez (Greenhorn overstepping his bounds)

forte vs. chandeliers (because barbarian savages...)

maverik_girl vs Khine (an old duel yet to be settled)

Volsung vs Rayray (for the honor of each other's 'braids?'... Sanguinius protect my eyes...)

Ah, Zynk... I signed up with Warhorse and gang... you poncy shiny git! Remeber who dumped your honor guard in the squig pen...

Fixed! You wolves all look and smell the same anyway... unclothe savages... :P

*points at Rayray*

Me! Him! Duel!

His braids! Mine!!!

If he accepts you can have a chance at his braids and pubes to your heart's content. Non-consent to such actions is an unsanctioned deed and punishable by expurgation squads. :lol:

Any packs looking for a Blood Claw?

I believe ours is looking for a fifth, Fytharin

[insert scottish brogue here] In that case little whelp Ray, as you take fytharin, I must take Messrs Volsung (if me pack are in agreement we shall take ownership of Messrs Volsung and Volsung) :P - final decision is at the hands of Horst, Crazywolf and Khine B)

*drop kicks WLK into his pack. Resulting impact is like bowling pins on a strike.*

You talk big but still have a lot to prove.

And as for you Conan...

*slams his plate of left overs right in his face*

*drop kicks WLK into his pack. Resulting impact is like bowling pins on a strike.*

You talk big but still have a lot to prove.

And as for you Conan...

*slams his plate of left overs right in his face*

I've have alot to prove?

bah, listen here whelp and you may learn something: I have forgotten more lore than you have any hope of even hearing, let alone learning. I have slain the enemies of Russ up and down the eastern United States seaboard, and in many South American countries as well. My Wolves have conquored planets and destoryed Titans on the field of battle.

the only thing I could learn from you is how to destroy chandeliers, as no Wolf would demean themselves to fight you in a duel.

now why dont you return to trying to figure out which end to stick in the refresher, because you have crap spilling out of both.

WLK

(all in funsies here!)

Forte, it really isn't worth it. WLK is about as dense as a ceramite slab, and has taken out thunder wolves with his flatchulence. If you aren't careful, I may give him a spiked cupcake and aim his rear at you. It'll be just like that Major Pain movie....

To get the pack ready i'll do a duel with each of them(so i challenge Skadi,postal and forte)

*facepalm* :) somewhere in the distance, even perhaps in a battle field across another galaxy, we suddenly hear a faint laughing in the wind. Coming only from the Iron Chin himself....

To get the pack ready i'll do a duel with each of them(so i challenge Skadi,postal and forte)

*facepalm* :) somewhere in the distance, even perhaps in a battle field across another galaxy, we suddenly hear a faint laughing in the wind. Coming only from the Iron Chin himself....

sigh ok Greenhorn but you asked for it.... ponders where could the iron chin bee hiding

hmm another way to get the blood pumping and adrenaline going *picks up Conan and tosses him across the room* now now its my duty to pick on Forte not yours

@Skadi why the facepalm,just want it to be like old times when we'd fight amongst each other.

@postal he's likely looking for something to keep his beard from growing back within a few hours :)

Archived