Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

*tosses a skin of mead to Russ Brother*

Drink up and worry not, brother! RayRay shall be swallowing his own front teeth by my hands! :devil:

I really hope you're right. Oathbreakers make threats that aren't followed through with.

Drink up and worry not, brother! RayRay shall be swallowing his own front teeth by my hands! :devil:

I really hope you're right. Oathbreakers make threats that aren't followed through with.

Ever the brusque young whelp, Khine staggers over to RayRay as he tears the flesh from the raw leg of elk meat. His face comes with inches of the greybeards face and looks at him with a look of fury and madness

Aye old man, i must have heard you wrongly there because i'm sure you didn't just mention the word 'oathbreaker' in that sentence in regards to Young Volsung over yonder.

Ever the brusque young whelp, Khine staggers over to RayRay as he tears the flesh from the raw leg of elk meat. His face comes with inches of the greybeards face and looks at him with a look of fury and madness

Aye old man, i must have heard you wrongly there because i'm sure you didn't just mention the word 'oathbreaker' in that sentence in regards to Young Volsung over yonder.

::Grins, then laughs:: Aye, I did. I hope the youngun can teach me a lesson. More than likely, I will teach him, brother.

Yeah yeah yeah. I'm back. Sporting a split down the ole beard for a couple of sweet chops. It's rare to find a blade tough enough, but a melta worked.

Now are you fine lads still beating the piss out of each other or what?

Braid it I say! nothing quite as epic as long thick braided beardiness :D

Aye we are :) Mr Mav's floating about as we're running about suicidally beating Greenhorn to a pulp ;)

*smashes a tankard down heavily onto the oaken table in front of me...* "Brothers, the Tavern Master is back! Break out the ale and kraken rings!!"

Now we need some brawling, many of our brothers have grown fat and lumpen on this angel's diet of wine and so-called 'fine foods' with little fighting to break the monotony...

I apologies for my recent "death". College has once again continued and I just moved into my new apartment(fully stocked and ready!). Now that I'm settled and my elegant needs have been met we can continue our lively debates! About flippin' time, right!?

Tonight's lineup is in this order. I plan to do as many as possible until my angels formally request I once again continue to paint them ever so gloriously. By Sanguinius, Russ, and the All Father I promise to finish the solo duels this weekend.

1) Volsung(Blood Claw) vs Rayray(Grey Hunter)

2) Arez(Wolf Guard) vs Postal(Grey Hunter)

3) maverik_girl(Storm Claw) vs Khine(Blood Claw)

4) forte(Blood Claw) vs. Chandeliers

5)Russ Brother(Blood Claw) vs Arez(Wolf Guard)

If you have any questions, please direct them to my royal honor guard, Felix, whilst I ignore your mundane prattle and sip on the finest of wines. He will be happy to illuminate you. :HQ:

I'd illuminate Felix if I could get my hands on a flamer without everyone in the armoury freaking out. No idea what they think I'm going to do with it :)

*a brash voice erupts from the hall's speakers...* "Angel Burgers are now on a barbeque special... see forte if you want them 'Extra Crispy... good day happy shoppers of The Fang" <- this methinks brother haha

Archived