Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

So now if arez or forte misbehave Skadi will just beat them into unconsciousness. A good deterrent

She has before,thats why if and elder wolf isnt around shes our pack leader ;) ;)

Yup...but...while the back it turned...hi Skadi. Great hair today. More tankards?

"Forte, Volsung, you two ought to be ashamed of yourselves for slapping Zynk." PUNCHES Zynk in the mouth, knocking him into the squig pen. "Next time, do it RIGHT!"

*forte almost collapses with laughter after seeing the older grey setting the standard*

"Hmm...he's still not moving is he"

*a huge grin appeared on forte's face which would scare the hell out of most mortals. His pack however knew exactly what was coming.

Arez, Beth, Postal and a few of the other pups pounced on Zynk's guards. Pining them with no trouble. Quicker than any of them was forte who was almost a blur of activity over the top of Zynk.

Various items were discarded in random directions. Empty tube of ceremite fixing gel bounced of Horst forehead and forte could be heard muttering like a man possessed.

Within no time at all he stepped back*

"Greenhorn...you got that cammera?

*Zynk had been decorated. For his second time. With a crown of discarded bones left by the squigs. Painted on pink eyelashes and huge red lips. Two tankards had been attached to his chest plate with tassels attached to the end.*

"Still time for more..."

Won't ask. And why is it so big? I'll need a little help with this one.

It was supposed to big so it woud "flow" according to the merchant. I guess he didn't think I was chasing a bolter babe for some reason, and I wasn't thinking about the sheer size of it at the time. If it fits Zynk it will serve for now...

* goes off to find that merchant muttering under his breath about feeding him to the thunderwolves and how the dumb bugger can't tell an Astartes from an ogryn...*

Archived