Inglorious Drunkards² (Tavern Brawls + Solo Duels)

MaveriK

What the hell were those chandeliers made from? Troll teeth?"

Made from 100% tears of purged heretics.

*picks up a bigger shard and tests for sharpness*Hey forte catch!*tosses shard at a less armoured joint of fortes*

Lets see how your tears do against astartes Zynk

Brother Crazywolf has been victorious in the Brawls before, so he will determine our set up! Lead us well, younger Brother!

Warhorse.... I appreciate the faith you have in me. Unfortunately I will be in and out of net access for the next couple of weeks. I would not want to slow the process any more than necessary. When I am online I will give my instructions to whoever we nominate as pack leader.

Maybe you should take up the reins?

Aye, I shall follow your commands, Warhorse.

Just a heads up, I might split off to go lsolo later on the in the brawl, depending on how the enemies are looking and if I am still conscious. I shall let you know, otherwise, I will fight under your orders. :)

Did our tavern master not learn from the last two times he has passed out in here? What shall we do this time? Give the "honor guard" a makeover?

I say hang him from his ankles by the fittings he had put in for the chandeliers.

Night 4... take(ing forever) 2

gallery_52275_4552_320193.png

Arez: Postal and Skadi will deploy on b5 and Forte and I will deploy c5,is this ok pack?

WLK: please start my pack in a1

Warhorse: Okay, we are setting up as follows: H1 Warhorse Volsung Russ Brother, I2 Khine Crazywolf.

Alright, I've done some thinking and it looks like I'm gonna have to give the mantle of substitute Tavern Master over to someone else. I realize it is not fair to you all when I'm gone for extended periods of time because it really disrupts the flow and fun of the game. I've already delayed the Night 4 for far too long and it doesn't look like my classes and workload will let up any time soon. Frankly, I haven't been very considerate and for that I apologies.

Anyone willing to usurp my position?

Hah! Knew the Smurf didn't have what it takes!

Worry not, I shall help myself to the lager. You won't need to pour for it for me.

Jests aside, real life comes first, homie! Take care of the important stuff first! This is just fun and play. :D

Archived