Blood Angel Artwork

Brother Excedis

Well I really enjoy looking at the different artwork pieces for 40k and I have noticed a lack of our blood angels. The Black Templars have a never ending stream of absolutely amazing artwork.....honestly their stuff is gorgeous and inspiring. But say I then google Blood Angels and there is a severe lack thereof. I found one hell of a picture that is my background....

I guess what I'm trying to get at is where can I find some? I am slightly jealous of what the black templars have.....however I am no artist so I could not hope to make some of my own ^_^

there are tons of Blood Angels art

but there is an awesome thread here

http://www.fok.dow-mods.com/viewtopic.php?...&start=1980

that has 67pages (last count of almost every 40K art on the internet)

although you need to register to the forum now to view it

but if you are so inclined you can go there

it is better and more effective than searching on a search engine

There is some really nice Blood angel artwork there, that picture of the angel holding the gate, seriously, he should be hired to do one of each primarch, or at least the codex covers. I think the reason people may think there is not that much good artwork of the blood angels is that hideous codex cover, it just looks ugly and stupid, whilst the Dark eldar and Space wolves both got really nice ones.

I have to scrounge up the link but some dude airbrushed a near life size Lemartes on the wall of his hootch in Afgan. Theres lots of art and artwork for BA. From back before GW decided we were just too badass to be the poster boys of 40k to now.

Archived