Good source of Combi-Meltas

sp4rky

Hi guys,

I'm wanting to kit-bash a Sternguard squad (just because I don't really like the Finecast models available) and I'm struggling to find any Combi-Meltas for them. I tried eBay but could only find 2 which are currently going on auction at about £2 each (plus postage).

I didn't really want to buy a Sternguard box just for the combi-meltas (and I don't actually know how many there will be in the box) and 4 Commander boxes sounds a bit over kill just for the single weapon!

So, anyone know where I can get some from?

Thanks in advance for any replies :lol:

P.s. I'm in the UK if that helps.

Rather than buying boxes of sternguard, you may as well buy tycho models and cut thm from there, youll get 2x as many meltas for your money :)

BobMak's idea is the best so far, you can get 2xcombi meltas from the death company set.

Darn it, all sold out.

Thanks for the idea there Bob, but I'm no good with scalpels... I struggle enough just putting a tactical marine together! If I'm feeling brave I may have to try creating my own, but I would have preferred to just have the official looking pieces.

I use the combi-melta from the command sprue (the one sold with the space marine/ chaos/ eldar vehicle command upgrades. this piece is usually readily available on ebay, with a little cut and pace, including a bolter and a melta bomb, they end up looking like this.

http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy43/Skawolf/PIC_1253.jpg

Archived