-The Book of Salvation-

Hyaenidae

@Isiah: Hey, always glad to help my cousins on The Rock, even if it's for an eventual darker purpose, heh heh.

@Everyone: Honestly, I've never read any of the old Inferno magazines, or any of the comics from BL. If anyone has any copies and could sift through them, it would be much appreciated. Also, I still haven't gone through the old DA codex, any mentions there?

@NightrawenII: Sorry, just thought about this...Haeroth the Damned, is there any mention of his allegiance (or lack thereof)? Khorne, Nurgle, Undivided, mercenary, etc. Was he actually shown, or just mentioned in Bloodquest?

Tzeentch, huh? Cool, thanks! Robes? Horns? Any and all descriptions would help since this guys gonna be immortalized into a mini at some point, plus I'm sure The Inner Circle would like to know the ememy better, lol.

Tzeentch, huh? Cool, thanks! Robes? Horns? Any and all descriptions would help since this guys gonna be immortalized into a mini at some point, plus I'm sure The Inner Circle would like to know the ememy better, lol.

Check your PM box, it should be here.

Btw, He lies.

• 9 months later...
Bringing this back to see if any new Fallen have popped up in recent novels. I'll probably do this every couple of months, just to keep the Fallen in the crosshairs, lol.

There was the unnamed fallen in Let the Galaxy Burn

He claimed to know where the Lion Sword was.

----

Maggon was "really" a Khornate worshiper. He was brought to the Eye by the Emperor. Willingly turned himself in and asked for redemption.

@Kurgan: Thanks, I'll do that.

@Augustus: #1 Looking for named characters, but yeah, I know the story you're talking about.

#2 'Willingly turned himself in' means nothing to the Dark Angels. All that means is that you'll die quickly and painlessly, as long as you admit your guilt. Which he did. He was still one of the fallen, just one that admitted his failings.

@Kurgan: Thanks, I'll do that.

@Augustus: #1 Looking for named characters, but yeah, I know the story you're talking about.

#2 'Willingly turned himself in' means nothing to the Dark Angels. All that means is that you'll die quickly and painlessly, as long as you admit your guilt. Which he did. He was still one of the fallen, just one that admitted his failings.

Quickly maybe... but painlessly? Are there no values left?

The Book of Salvation has been updated with Ecanus, from the Reparations story. Please remain vigilant for any further Fallen brethren so that their redemption may be recorded.

Hello!

Here is another name to add, from the Deathwatch RPG Core Rulebook:

Israfil

On p.319, it speaks of Deathwatch Black Shields, brothers who join the Deathwatch because they no longer have a chapter. This can be due to the chapter having been lost, geneseed degradation, etc. Anyway, it appears there was one particular Black Shield who rose in the ranks, eventually becoming a Watch Commander. Israfel led his Deathwatch teams for over thirty years before he was lost on a mission he personnally led. The section states:

"Despite the rapid intervention of a substantial battle group from the Dark Angels Chapter, Israfil's body was never recovered, yet his name is honoured in the Watch Fortress to this day."

Cheers,

Archangel

Ehhhhh.... it's a bit.... blurry to call it a definitive capture/kill. I'd have to say 'no' right now, unless further info comes in later. Thanks anyway, brother!

Sorry, I thought you were just looking for Fallen to be added. The Book of Salvation is supposed to have all of the Fallen's names in it already, then their names get crossed off as they get captured/killed.

Israfil had to be a Fallen. Marine of unknown background (Yes, the Deathwatch will take anyone - it's inferred they've even taken repentent chaos marines), leads mission where the DA come in notable force, then he goes "missing" according to the DA. Hmm, I suppose he could have escaped them. Not likely, but he could have.

Oh, no, don't get me wrong, I'm looking for any Fallen, even those still on the loose, but I feel Israfil doesn't quite have enough evidence to prove he's most definetley a Fallen. It's definetly implied (and I'm familiar of what Black Shields are ;) ), but sadly, I need solid evidence. There's just not enough there. Which sucks... I want to fill up this list, lol.

Archived