-The Book of Salvation-

Hyaenidae

Id say add him because i cant quote for the known reasons,but if you read the passage its quite clear that the DA didnt get there to support the kill team...

And it was a significant mobilization on their part..

Plus the name suits the DA.

I agree, and the implications are pretty heavy handed, but it's just not confirmed. Without a confrimation of who he really is, I just don't feel comfortable adding him in. Each fallen listed so far is either a confirmed kill/capture, or has been named by either a confessing Fallen, or has been specifically named by a Interogator-Chaplain as a target.

During Vraks, the DA showed up in force to take down Arkos the Faithless, even though he was most definetley a Alpha Legionaire. They wanted him because they simply suspected he might have info on some fallen. This may have been another case of this, just a suspicion on the DA's part, nothing more. Without solid evidence, I cannot mark Israfil as guilty. Sorry. -_-

Id say add him because i cant quote for the known reasons,but if you read the passage its quite clear that the DA didnt get there to support the kill team...

And it was a significant mobilization on their part..

Plus the name suits the DA.

I agree, and the implications are pretty heavy handed, but it's just not confirmed. Without a confrimation of who he really is, I just don't feel comfortable adding him in. Each fallen listed so far is either a confirmed kill/capture, or has been named by either a confessing Fallen, or has been specifically named by a Interogator-Chaplain as a target.

During Vraks, the DA showed up in force to take down Arkos the Faithless, even though he was most definetley a Alpha Legionaire. They wanted him because they simply suspected he might have info on some fallen. This may have been another case of this, just a suspicion on the DA's part, nothing more. Without solid evidence, I cannot mark Israfil as guilty. Sorry. :tu:

I still think Arkos is more that we're allowed to know... Once paranoid, always paranoid! ;)

• 1 month later...

New Fallen!

Attias the Untamed - from audio drama The Ascension of Balthazar.

He's very large - almost the size of a Terminator but in Power Armour. He's wearing black Power Armour with a winged dagger in both shoulder pads and has a mettalic head. He does not carry any weapons as he starts the story already captured (although not by the DAs) :lol: He briefly gains control of a Combi-Plasma Gun. In the end of the story he's captured by the DAs.

He has been added to the Book of Salvation, brother, though I have some more questions....

Who caught him, and where? Why in the nine hells is his head metallic, and what do you mean by that? Was he in denial, or a follower of the dark gods, and if so, which one?

Good find, Semper! I apprieciate it!

He has been added to the Book of Salvation, brother, though I have some more questions....

Who caught him, and where? Why in the nine hells is his head metallic, and what do you mean by that? Was he in denial, or a follower of the dark gods, and if so, which one?

He was caught by Balthasar a Deathwing sergeant (yes the guy that graduated to become the Master in the Dark Vengeance box) and Zadakiel that was the 5th Master at the time (he died - hence Balthazar got promoted). By metallic face i mean just that... It's not a metallic mask or a helmet - it's like a sheet of metal that covers his features - oh, and he has augmentic eyes - glowing red in the artwork on the cover of the CD box... Actually the single biggest let down of the whole story was how little we actually learn about him. We don't know his affiliations (although he does not look Chaotic or Warped but this is no evidence as any member of the DW knows :rolleyes: ). Interestingly, although in the story he's unarmed, in the artwork he is shown carrying an elaborate sword and a bolt pistol. But this could be artistic licence given that in the story he is not carrying any weapons. He kills some cultists with bear hands though. Like decapitating then with a punch!

Both Methalas and Anovel were annotated a long time ago as "Location Unknown", and as Semper said, this list is of every confirmed fallen, wheter they're still at large, captured, or dead. Thanks anyway.

Don't worry, this is about cataloguing the fallen whenever they are found in fluff - not only the captured ones. I know the title is a tad misleading...

Take Cypher for example... :)

It's normal tag.

I joked about Methelas and Anovel. These guys obviously aren't going to repent. :D

I'm glad you like it, man! It's been a labor of love from everyone here, so I thank all of you for your support in tracking the wayward brethren of Caliban. Keep your eyes peeled for any further info, ladies and gents! The Fallen could be anywhere....

I understand your position, but I think it's obvious enough that Israfil is a Fallen Angel that we would be remiss not to include him in the Book of Salvation. As any good Dark Angel knows, it is better that 1000 innocents suffer unjust persecution than even one who is guilty go free! However, there could be another category called "Suspected Fallen" so that you don't have to sully the list of confirmed Fallen.

I'm glad you like it, man! It's been a labor of love from everyone here, so I thank all of you for your support in tracking the wayward brethren of Caliban. Keep your eyes peeled for any further info, ladies and gents! The Fallen could be anywhere....

It is always nice to know who we still have to capture :lol:

I understand your position, but I think it's obvious enough that Israfil is a Fallen Angel that we would be remiss not to include him in the Book of Salvation. As any good Dark Angel knows, it is better that 1000 innocents suffer unjust persecution than even one who is guilty go free! However, there could be another category called "Suspected Fallen" so that you don't have to sully the list of confirmed Fallen.

Though I am NOT a 'good Dark Angel' (I play Marines Malevolent, Astral Claws, Sons of Horus and Night Lords, lol), I am a big fan of the I Legion. Despite this, and the tenative possibility that Israfil was of the Fallen, it cannot be confirmed. He may have just been targeted like Arkos, purely for information. He may have been from a dead loyalist chapter, and his body simply was never found, as the entry states. Without more evidence, I don't feel comfotable adding him in any list.

Sorry, bro.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Attias... Isn't he the guy with the metal face in Descent of Angels and Fallen Angels? Zahariels friend?

It has been a while since I read them of course, so I may be wrong...

Archived