NIght Lords

Patryk

Hi all :)

I'm collecting Chaos space marines army NIGHT LORDS I will soon add some pict of my painted marines. I have a question whats about this companies which one I could pick up?? Hope you will help me to make better look for my NL this is the list of what I have ;)

HQ

1 Night Lord "Lord" :(

Troops

10 marines with sergeant (power weapon plasma pistol) HB and plasma gun

5 marines sergeant plasma

10 besserkers (I have my own history why they joint to night lords)

Transport

Rhino

Fast attack

6 Raptors 2 meltas

3 bikers

HS

Predator with LC

Devastators I have 2 LC and I want to make conversion of 2 ML from Loyalist

I want to buy

HQ

Daemon prince maybe It's not very much NL but he is the best choice for Chaos HQ

Elite

Terminators

Khorne terminator Lord (he will be leading NL Terminators) my onw fluff

Dreadnought with plasma cannon

Fast attack

Hell Blade (FW) this is great !!!

maybe another Raptors squad

HS

I'm debate about deffailer but he doesn't very much fit for night lords cose it have daemon inside (what do you think )

PLS comment and give me some ideas soon I will add some pic ;)

welcome to the nightlords looking forward to your models. if your inclined to chat with other nightlords check out fear the dark in my sig as its to a nightlords forum. once again looking forward to your work

As I've said before to another Night Lords captain, take any company you want, and don't feel yourself disturbed, if anyone already collect it (there are thousands players... do you believe, there's any "free" company?). Anyway, I've seen here following companies: 2, 5, 8, 13, 18, 19.

About your expansion plans for your army: defiler looks odd in NL army. I prefer dreadnought.

Sooo, I'm waiting for da pikz! :)

It seems NL's are the flavour of this week, welcome Patryk to the shadowy world of the NL, in which each poster tries to out do each other for as many posts on their thread as possible, while bowing down to the excellence of Dan the Demon and Doghouse :)

I'm only kidding, welcome to the forum, looking forwards to those pics :D

Sorry for low quality but this camera is old;/ they look much better in reality I will try to bortow beter camera from my friend

OK I had removed this bad picture and I have add some new in good quality look below ;)

hehe ok now I must borrow some good camera and make good pictures I think they will be in this week for shure :huh: And I added this pictures on face book because from other sides this forum reject photos...

Archived