List thoughts

Astorath the Grim

I never seem to have any luck with Dreadnoughts. They always seem to be destroyed far too easily. Every now and then I'll have some Blood Talon fun but hidden fists, monstrous creatures etc can just ruin the party so quickly. Shame cos I love the Dreadnought model.

I faced a 9 Dreadnought list recently. I should have won, but got silly at the end (pulling my Sanguinary Guard off an objective since I wanted to see how it went to have SG charge DC).

At least the army Ifaced had a huge issue that it had no scoring ability, but it was a pain to deal with.

See I'm very fond of dreads, and yes current tourney meta is full of melta, and spam (god I hate spam), and generally boring cookie cutter internet lists. Which is probably one of the reasons why I don't play in anything other then local fun tourney. As most of the so called 'competitive' players I've run across have been waac players and complete jerks.

@JamesI: I'm not too concerned about scoring, my DC list has proved that you can still win semi-reliably with a non-scoring army even in objective based games

I'm more concerned with the cool and fun factor for this list...though I do prefer winning over loosing hehe

Archived