Couple questions.

Inaspin

I am tinkering around to change my list, and because it doesn't say otherwise, can a Razorback move 18" (fast) and then deploy troops?

Also, can terminators move and fire the cyclone missile launcher? Don't worry I am not trying to put them in the Raz <_< .

A fast transport can move 12" and disembark troops, or 18" and not disembark the unit. Pg 70 (I think) of the rulebook "Passengers may not embark onto or disembark from a fast vehicle if it has moved (or is going to move) flat out in that Movement phase"

As for Terminators, they have the relentless special rule, allowing the model to fire heavy weapons after moving and still charge. "Relentless models can shoot with rapid fire and heavy weapons counting as stationary, even if they moved in the previous movement phase, and are also allowed to assault in the same turn they fire them."

Hope this helps.

Claws

Also, can terminators move and fire the cyclone missile launcher? Don't worry I am not trying to put them in the Raz :P .

Not only can they move and fire the cyclone missile launcher, but they can move, fire the cyclone missile launcher and that model's stormbolter and then the entire unit can still charge.

Should have said, I am painting 2 units, ranged and assualt, hammer and tongs...

Walking or land raiders will be the next question...

Depends on the unit. If they have guns, there's little point in putting them inside a box where they can't shoot anything. If they have no guns, they're gonna get shot up as they lumber across the board.

My opinion, anyway.

Archived