Mephiston vs. Thunder Cav.

Kasil

Give it two turns and that four attacks thunderhammer smacks Mephiston to a pulp.

If there are a lot of the mentioned storm shields, I'd just try to negate their effectivity by hitting the dogs with amassed Str 5. That'll make the stormshields doing nothing for the heckload of points dumped into them. Deathcompany's just so good at tearing through the TWC, on the charge anyway. And even regular Assaults do it well. If you lack the numbers of men, just let them ride through arcs of two roaring Baals.

Why fist fight a boxer? Just shoot them with all your crazy assault cannons? Or just drag them down with weight of numbers and charge them with like 2 10 man assault squads with a priest in the mix. Remember the lord never has more than 3 wounds.

The best way to deal with T-Wolves is baal preds. the twin assault cannons backed by heavy bolter sponsons can saturate the unit with so many wounds its crazy. most of the time i lose my T-Wolves it is to this.

also, the T-Wolves are ld8. so anything that can force a morale test cant hurt either.

i would hesitate to use dreads, as the thunder hammer or power fist can make short work of it, and with them all having SS, the dreads attacks are largely wasted.

so again, lots of assault cannons and heavy bolters. a few plasma guns double tapping can ruin days also.

WLK

Archived