Death Company Termiantors

olekkkkk

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for comments

Here are another two terminators

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z264/jollyroger-studio/DCmlotkowy.jpg

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z264/jollyroger-studio/DClibra.jpg

Terminators are only part of this commission.

The Bolter and Chainsword is a Power Armour only site (and associated allies, Imp. G stormtroopers, =][=, SOB). Those Genestealers will most likely be shot to little pieces by the Moderator's Melta Gun of wrath.

Otherwise, it's lookin' good. The red eyes on the Libby are a nice touch.

Ordinarily I HATE the Space Vampires but I do love the DC scheme & it looks great on Terminators! I'm ALMOST wishing I hadn't decided to make the termies into IFs. Almost.

The Bolter and Chainsword is a Power Armour only site (and associated allies, Imp. G stormtroopers, =][=, SOB). Those Genestealers will most likely be shot to little pieces by the Moderator's Melta Gun of wrath.

Why can't we just leave it to the mods & stop trying to all work for US Bank?

What a very stupid rule.

I wouldnt think the rule is 'stupid', it allows the board to have a sense of direction and purpose and this has been the board mythos for many years.

Plus there are other forums that happily cater to other 40K armies and I suspect they have similar beliefs in regards to content that isnt specific to their own site/forum.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived