Flesh Tearer Vs Daemon

Hello B&Cers

i am taking a break from painting silver and i have decided to finally finish my daemon diorama!

a truescale flesh tearer librarian shall be the man handing out the punishment.

this is what is cracking so far!

gallery_38604_4022_534657.jpg

gallery_38604_4022_840882.jpg

the damaged shoulder pad i made and some other parts i plan to use.

gallery_38604_4022_354916.jpg

gallery_38604_4022_487508.jpg

any suggestions would be great, my first diorama and my first flesh tearer.

SB

;) :) :) B) B) B) B)

Awesome idea, excellent execution. you are a True Flesh Tearer.

If i had to critique, it would be the lack of dynamicness. I would change the hand, making it look as if he is somehow holding the daemon, or maybe shooting it. Also, make him look more fluid, and lifelike. Then, Golden Demon Away!

um, I like it, but I've seen better. Why the assault chest plate? Why not make your own?

i used the assault plate as i will be giving him a winged jump pack to give him more of a presence, i won't make my own im not good enough with green stuff.

B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

Awesome idea, excellent execution. you are a True Flesh Tearer.

If i had to critique, it would be the lack of dynamicness. I would change the hand, making it look as if he is somehow holding the daemon, or maybe shooting it. Also, make him look more fluid, and lifelike. Then, Golden Demon Away!

thanks, i like the idea of him holding something, i had him holding the horn of the daemon before but i changed it to get accross he was suppressing it with psychic power.

not sure about the golden daemon though... :P

I really like it so far! The chainsword/Sanguine blade conversion is very well done and looks great. Is he going to have a psychic-hood?

Looking forward to more B)

thanks B)

i wanted to avoid the large metal psychic hood you see around and i am instead using a grey knight head with all the wires coming out.

Archived