Blood Angels vs. Grey Knights

Sir Blayse

The Vindicator has one true shortfall: one gun syndrome. If it could take sponsons we'd likely never have the conversations.

While I enjoy the Vindi, the Auto/Las Pred performs better for us in most situations. So do Missile Devs. Vindis really do bring a fear factor tot he table though, even if some folks refuse to admit the reality of it.

End of the day, DoA and halberd heavy GK lists are pretty much one sided fights. If you don't want to bring Devs or some other form of Heavy Support, pack in some more melta. Then step back, trim the fat, and pack in more melta. :)

AbusePuppy - Wait, you just advocated taking Sternguard in a BA list? Lmao

I take 2 Vindicators for 2 reasons... First being they fill a gap in the synergy I need in my Mech list. Secondly they are an aggressive threat which draw a huge amount of fire away from my Troops and other units. Target saturation.

One gun syndrome? I'd rather pay the 145 for a Fast Vindicator than the 115 for a Baal personally.

One gun syndrome? I'd rather pay the 145 for a Fast Vindicator than the 115 for a Baal personally.

Me too, although ideally I'll take both since they fill different slots (you know this, of course). And one gun syndrome is fixable on the Baal, since it can take sponsons. Sure, the effectiveness of those Heavy Bolters/Heavy Flamers can be debated until the cows come home. But at least you'll have something other than a tank shock missile and a Storm Bolter when those Psyfleman strip the turret armament away.

Archived