A question about Sanguinary Priests.

Dunnaeph34rn473

Greetings all, I have a simple question regarding Sanguinary Priests.

In the BA codex, it is stated that: "You can take 1-3 Sanguinary Priests (one of which can be Brother Corbulo) as a single Elites choice."

That's fairly straightforward, my question however is, if I take more than one priest, and all of them count as a single choice, do I have to equip them all the exact same way? IE: If I want one to have a jump pack, do they all have to have jump packs? Could I hypothetically put one in terminator armor, and two with jump packs?

Greetings all, I have a simple question regarding Sanguinary Priests.

In the BA codex, it is stated that: "You can take 1-3 Sanguinary Priests (one of which can be Brother Corbulo) as a single Elites choice."

That's fairly straightforward, my question however is, if I take more than one priest, and all of them count as a single choice, do I have to equip them all the exact same way? IE: If I want one to have a jump pack, do they all have to have jump packs? Could I hypothetically put one in terminator armor, and two with jump packs?

You can take three Sanguinary Priests, each with unique Wargear options, and they counts as a single Elites choice. Nothing binds each of them to be identical in Wargear...which is good, because you can't really take three Corbulos. ;)

Whilst you buy your Sanguinary Priests as part of one 'elites' choice, you treat them as totally seperate units that can have whatever legal wargear/equipment you want each to have.

They also act seperately on the game board so you can kit them out to fit with the units you want them to work with - for instance, one with termie armour to go with a termie assault squad, one with jump pack to go with a jump packed RAS squad, and the third with normal armour/backpack to go in a transport with a squad, etc..

Archived