Little bit of help required...

CuddlesHeretics

Honor Guard - 3+ save. Can load up on pretty much any special or CC weapon. Built in Sang Priest that can't be singled out in CC, since he isn't an Independent Character (unlike normal Sang Priests). Most folks use them to deliver 4 meltaguns or 4 plasmaguns to places the enemy doesn't want to see them. Crazy people outfit them with both. :P

Sanguinary Guard - 2+ save. All come standard with Master Crafted 2 -handed weapons. Cheap access to Infernus Pistols. Scary CC unit that can be fragile when taking fire from AP2 or power weapons in CC. Which will happen. Use them wisely. :yes:

I don't have the codex as of yet, so I meant stat-wise.

I dug out an old White Dwarf and found the revised blood angels codex, they looked pretty awesome :)

Ahh, cool. Sorry for my confrontational reply. I was in a really bad mood last night. Sorry for being a bit harsh.

:woot:

Stats are not allowed to be posted on forums, as per GW's IP laws.

Needless to say, both honour guard and San Guard are made up of chapter veterans, who all have the same profile.

Sanguard have a very fixed weapon loadout, while you can really customise HG to fulfil a certain battlefield role.

Archived