Alarik Nightrunner

jackmatt

I’ve been looking at this website for a few years now and playing 40k since the Rogue trader days.

But things have been slow since the kids were born; now they’ve grown up a bit and I have more time, may I present my first conversion in a long long time Wolf Lord Alarik Nightrunner.

gallery_25577_6440_78264.jpg

Now I just need to pluck op the courage to slap on some paint. :jaw:

Beaten to it :lol: (Nahh, i'm pretty sure its Archaon's sword, the Slayer of Kings.)

Looking really good jackmatt. I can't wait for you to start the painting :tu:

Is he for a DIY chapter or Skyra's Dark Wolves? Maybe hes a Wolf Lord with a very Daemonic looking frost blade. I'm confused :yes:

Kizzdougs thanks for comments and sorry for any confusion.

Hope this helps a bit from 2nd edition codex

gallery_25577_6440_36821.jpg

You can also find more info on the space wolves section.

More pics enjoy.

gallery_25577_6440_18352.jpg

Thorgrim storm fist

gallery_25577_6440_65103.jpg

No name at the moment

gallery_25577_6440_12877.jpg

Thanks Jackmatt.

Ok so Alarik is named in 2nd edition codex but no fluff seems to exist. I have taken the liberty of starting my own.

In early M37 Alarik was inducted into the Space Wolves chapter.

He moved through the ranks quicker than most being inducted into the wolf guard soon after his promotion to Grey Hunter.

In the Wolf Guard he earn’t the respect and honour of not only his fellow company but many others in the chapter, so after the death of Wolf Lord Sigvald Thunderhowl his election to Wolf Lord was unanimous.

When Rune priest Thorgrim Stormfist Had a vision of Russ handing a sword to Alarik he consulted with the Great Wolf and the other priests of the chapter a Great hunt was declared. Thorgrim, alarik and his great company departed into the warp and where not seen again.

M41.899 a signal is received at the fang, the signal has the authorisation code of Alarik Nighternner.

Thanks for reading hope you enjoy. I hope to fill this out lots in the future so any question, comments good or bad or ideas will be gratefully revived.

Alejandrinus - the top of the Runepriests staff is from an old Dark elf Sorceress staff.

Solid Zaku - hope the fluff hints at Alariks sword, Thorgrim I hope will look more ornate than chaos once painted

MeatGrinder - Thorgrims very WIP at the moment cloke to follow.

Thanks Jackmatt.

Archived