Crimson Hammers

WeaponAdept

Hello

I think you could do with learning a good gold colour recipe and your models with greatly improve though.

Also the thing added onto the librarian backpack.. when I see it I don't see exhaust venting or anything.. it just looks like multi-melta from AOBR dreadnought superglued on. Maybe if there was flames coming out of it or something it would work, but doesn't seem right the way it is.

But your models are pretty darn good, alot better than some I've seen on these boards.

Hello

I think you could do with learning a good gold colour recipe and your models with greatly improve though.

Also the thing added onto the librarian backpack.. when I see it I don't see exhaust venting or anything.. it just looks like multi-melta from AOBR dreadnought superglued on. Maybe if there was flames coming out of it or something it would work, but doesn't seem right the way it is.

But your models are pretty darn good, alot better than some I've seen on these boards.

Thanks very much. I'm going for bronze rather than gold, any suggestions?

Now you said that about the multi-melter...... damn. You are absolutly right. Love the flames idea tho. Shame I SUCK at green stuff. :P

Archived