Show me your Wolfguard Scout Conversion!

Olgerth Istaarn

I want to build a couple "scout sergeants/wolfguard" to lead my scout squads. I want them to have the powerfist/combimelta loadout. And I don't want them to be standard PA dudes, because they look dumb and un-sneaky next to scouts.

I had a good idea about setting them apart from the scout squads. I figured the "wolfguard" would have cloaks and every other model wouldn't. But I have trouble arming them with PA and CM. Has anyone built an interesting "sneaky WG conversion" with such a loadout?

I want to build a couple "scout sergeants/wolfguard" to lead my scout squads. I want them to have the powerfist/combimelta loadout. And I don't want them to be standard PA dudes, because they look dumb and un-sneaky next to scouts.

I had a good idea about setting them apart from the scout squads. I figured the "wolfguard" would have cloaks and every other model wouldn't. But I have trouble arming them with PA and CM. Has anyone built an interesting "sneaky WG conversion" with such a loadout?

My Wolf Scout-leading Wolf Guard packs a Thunder Hammer and a Combi--Melta. I wanted him to match the Scouts but also to stand apart. So I used the coolest head I could find (from the Chaos Marauders kit) and gave him a Wolf-banner too, as well as a suitably wolfy armour plate on the shoulder. He's the one in the middle...

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/QuannumProjects/Space%20Wolves%202011/WolfScouts2.jpg

Follow the link in my sig for more pics of the whole army and a video of the models.

Hope that gives you some inspiration!

Q

Archived