Tank walls

Vexicus

Hail Brothers,

If I was to place a squad behind a tank and move the tank up with the squad blocking my enemies LoS to the squad, would my squad be abe to fire at the enemy or would the tank block my LoS too?

Thanks

Vex

In a similar query where do you draw the line for something like an Infantry wall. Presumably with some careful placement you could block off a squad behind a few model thick infantry wall. BUT this is much harder to check through and determine. Is there a direct way to deal with this?

In a similar query where do you draw the line for something like an Infantry wall. Presumably with some careful placement you could block off a squad behind a few model thick infantry wall. BUT this is much harder to check through and determine. Is there a direct way to deal with this?

We use one of those laser pointers you tease the cat with. Just hold i by the head of your shooter and try to paint your target with it. If you see the light on the target you can shoot at it.

We use one of those laser pointers you tease the cat with. Just hold i by the head of your shooter and try to paint your target with it. If you see the light on the target you can shoot at it.

In my experience, this is the best way to prevent "Well I guess you're just blind!" arguments. They are cheap and effective.

In my experience, this is the best way to prevent "Well I guess you're just blind!" arguments. They are cheap and effective.

Second best to a jovial, polite, and encouraging opponent. <3

Archived