Terrain (and a Table) for Da Boyz GT 2011

Galorn

'snip'

Yeah, played on some terrible terrain on Saturday... hadn't been used in so long I actually found a spider on one of the peices <_< I really can't wait until I can use something made by you, if Raven Sector is anything to go by ;)

Gack. Wildlife in terrain... Only if it's a Nid piece would that be cool... I'f you make it to Pax East 2012, you very well could be playing on something I made.

;)

Just a question about your table's 'fluff' as it were..

Has the Raven Sector been abandoned long? Or did it already look like that until fairly recently? Your windows are barricaded from the outside, impling that the people who lived there had time to put up defences long, or at least long enough, before whatever wrecked the town happened. You could feasibly make some kind of scaffolding to show how someone put the boards up. Depending on HOW this happened, you could even have a skeleton on the scaffolding to show that it happened fast (I'm guessing nuclear weapon, personally) just a thought.

Just a question about your table's 'fluff' as it were..

Has the Raven Sector been abandoned long? Or did it already look like that until fairly recently? Your windows are barricaded from the outside, impling that the people who lived there had time to put up defences long, or at least long enough, before whatever wrecked the town happened. You could feasibly make some kind of scaffolding to show how someone put the boards up. Depending on HOW this happened, you could even have a skeleton on the scaffolding to show that it happened fast (I'm guessing nuclear weapon, personally) just a thought.

Definitely an idea. (I was personally picturing the use of scissor lift like things) It is a setting in WH40k so Its been abandoned, reoccupied, then abandoned again.

Archived