Inquisitor Corteaz Conversion

Ashdown

*********** Cant stand the shoulder guards, redoing them and painting them white....not happy with the current look********** other feed back is welcomed though thanks for looking.

Well, I tried some new techniques and wasn't able to execute as well as I would of liked to. I left the eyes super dark, I wanted to simulate war paint on the eyes (think linebacker in football). The hammer I tried painting it in the traditional power weapon colors so I could do some OSL, but it looked cartoony. So I then went with some aluminum paint that you can polish. But over all I am satisfied with him, though I wish I had done some things better. I also tried a few other products for glazing with mixed results. Any ways I hope you enjoy...

Ash

103_0945[1].jpg

103_0947[1].jpg

103_0944[1].jpg

103_0948[1].jpg

103_0946[2].jpg

Put him up on a mountain, didntcha ya? He can probably see thew entire battlefield from up there... What good's that gonna do him when he cant even throw that hammer very far? heh.

Kidding aside, I think a lot of people think Corteaz can be a great BT Marshal, and you proved it. ;)

Edit: Love the wweathering on the shield...

Archived