Inquisitor and retinue

slaine69

hey guys just finished up with the latest pics the fist of which is this one, the other based in the warhammer fantasy world, flagulents are fun to draw, that is all, enjoy

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/246/1/1/inquisitor_and_retinue_by_slaine69-d48pakq.jpg

Le nice! I'm actually surprised this didn't come from a FFG product. My only suggestion? Give the bird another head. Seriously, that's all I can find fault on this piece, the composition is wonderful, the coloring is fantastic, the detail is ridiculous, and that 'Flagellant' looks like he's going to disembowel me. But yeah, two-headed Psyber-Eagle please!

Le nice! I'm actually surprised this didn't come from a FFG product. My only suggestion? Give the bird another head. Seriously, that's all I can find fault on this piece, the composition is wonderful, the coloring is fantastic, the detail is ridiculous, and that 'Flagellant' looks like he's going to disembowel me. But yeah, two-headed Psyber-Eagle please!

Falcons only need one head. They aren't dumb like eagles. <_<

Sorry Zaku but two headed birds look dumb. The only reason I haven't bought that inquisitor model with the thunder hammer and twin headed eagle is because I can't stand how that eagle looks!

I'm loving the expression on that flagellants face, he looks like he's having such fun.

JG

cheers dude glad you like it, haha aye you'd think a two headed eagle would be the way to go, but the guy in the pic is a falconer and wanted a peragrine falcon in there, some of their defining features are, mottled blue/brown back colouring, barred white underparts, black head and mustache and a single head.

Very nice brings the whole grim dark to the fore.

thanks man, if your gonna be dark, ya may as well be grim too

Falcons only need one head. They aren't dumb like eagles. :P

haha stupid eagles

Sorry Zaku but two headed birds look dumb. The only reason I haven't bought that inquisitor model with the thunder hammer and twin headed eagle is because I can't stand how that eagle looks!

I'm loving the expression on that flagellants face, he looks like he's having such fun.

JG

cheers dude,

thats a pretty good representation of the face I was pulling while I was drawing him

The picture as a whole is really good, but the assassin-guy in the cloak on the right is the best methinks.

"Hmm.... What can I kill next with my big gun....?"

Very nice work sir, very nice.

I've come to the conclusion from drawing this pic that the guy from Crysis is actually a vindicare assassin

Really cool! It certainly looks like it could be in some sourcebook for that 40K RPG.

And I think the falcon has the right amount of heads. ;)

cheers man, I appreciate that.

Nice pic. Looks as good, better even, than GW work. :P

Can't help thinking the Inquisitor looks like Sven-Ole Thorsen.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/Khabjte/17107-14917.gif

CTK

haha yeah I though he looked like someone too

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o215/slaine69/Inquisitor_star.jpg

Stunning :D. A great evocation of character. I love the background architecture.

thanks man, I actually had loads of cannons in the the background but took them out becaause the covered too much of the fortress........and they looked like crap

A masterpiece! Great work!

thanks dude, much obliged

Archived