What would happen if Kharn killed Lucius?

Valtonis

can Lucius possess Khârn?

i personally don't think so as Khorne would b****slap Slannesh and send he/her crying

Khanius would be born... The unkillable Khârn, the most crazy of the crazed, mixed with Lucius, the possessor of bodies, the most skilled of all slanneshi worshiperrs.

Malal shows up and roundhouse kicks both of them into the Inifinity Circuit of a craftworld.

Seriously, I don't think that's a fight that Lucius would pick, and Khârn probably would think twice about two. Each one has the potential to completely obliterate the other; its all a question if whether Khârn takes pleasure in his kills or not.

So we'd have a model that is:

7 5 5 4 5 6 5 10 3+

USR: Independent Character, Fearless, 5+ Invul, Furious Charge.

CSR: Blessing of the Blood God, The Betrayer

Wargear: Frag & Krak 'nades, Gorechild, Lash of Torment, Doom Siren, Personal Icon, and Armor of Shrieking Souls.

All for what, 200-250 points?

Sounds nasty. Where do I sign up?

Khârn doesn't care for who he kills. He'd just shrug and keep killing.

Not sure if Gorechild would be happy. Can you imagine if Gorechild warped into Lucius?

The mental image of Khârn swinging 8 feet of drugged-up, giggling masochist like a weapon is rather hilarious.

For a serious answer though: I've always had the impression that Kharne is much more dangerous than Lucious and would defeat him. Lucious would not be able to transform Kharne, as I'd imagine that Kharne's will is far stronger than his and well, and what it all really comes down to is that Khorne is the most powerful Chaos God, and Slaanesh the weakest.

Well if you were going by pure novel fluff, Khârn (being a brawler) would probably get his ass beat by Lucious (most skilled swordsman in the Emp Children) in a duel. Luc really only ever lost one fight, and then trashed loken in the rematch. Khârn got whupped by Saul (of course, that's before he got Gorechild). I think Khârn would LOVE to kill Lucious, since Khorne hates Slannesh. I suppose Khârn would show up in Lucious' armor until Khorne resurrected him.

Well if you were going by pure novel fluff, Khârn (being a brawler) would probably get his ass beat by Lucious (most skilled swordsman in the Emp Children) in a duel. Luc really only ever lost one fight, and then trashed loken in the rematch. Khârn got whupped by Saul (of course, that's before he got Gorechild). I think Khârn would LOVE to kill Lucious, since Khorne hates Slannesh. I suppose Khârn would show up in Lucious' armor until Khorne resurrected him.

That was ten thousand years ago. And I'll bet Kharne has killed a lot more people since, and doesn't suffer the same ego problems/weaknesses as Lucious.

Lucius is getting killed by plenty of people to have his armor filled with so many souls. He's not some perfect duelist. Part of the fun for him is that he doesn't always win. Kharne has died once that we know of, and that was back in the siege of the imperial palace. As far as we know, he hasn't fallen since. He should smash Lucius in pure martial ability, and Khorne won't let his champion be taken over by slaanesh.

Khârn is the only model. The ONLY model, in the whole of the 40k universe, who hits on a 2+, whose the better fighter? O.o

I agree with this. Kinda proves Khârn's martial superiority to lucius. I think Lucius just likes to die and warp his killer into him. Khorne certainly wouldn't let his favored servant become a pawn of Slaanesh either.

Lucius, being slaaneshi, is too involved in the moment of the kill, savouring the sensation, drawn out battle. A DUEL. Khârn sees a head. He takes it. He sees another head. And takes it :rolleyes: He grinds them up into a fine paste and spreads it on toast.

Khârn is the only model. The ONLY model, in the whole of the 40k universe, who hits on a 2+, whose the better fighter? O.o

actually, if his buddies are with him he actually hits on 1+... which is COMPLETELY unheard of in the rest of the 40k universe. of course those hits are on his buddies but still... it's impossible for him to miss at that point

Khârn beeing immune to Psy powers,thus to an extent Possesion,Lucius would be unable to possese him,and would go find another suitable vessel,or being lost in the Warp!

Possession isn't a psychic power. Its a case of a daemon finding a way into a body and using it.

I posted something similar to this on a thread that asked something like "Why hasn't Khârn been titan'd to death yet?"

The answer to both is that because the Warp exists outside of time. If Khârn is going to face a titan (or in this case Lucius) Khorne can just have one (or five, or ten) of his many servant titans support Khârn, or just have him attend a different battle, or something. The point is, Khorne knows what's going to happen, and he can redirect his rage to better suit his objectives. Objective number one is to spill lots of blood, which Khârn is really good at, and Khârn can do that a lot better if Khorne isn't having to slap down Slaanesh every time Khârn kills Lucius.

I posted something similar to this on a thread that asked something like "Why hasn't Khârn been titan'd to death yet?"

The answer to both is that because the Warp exists outside of time. If Khârn is going to face a titan (or in this case Lucius) Khorne can just have one (or five, or ten) of his many servant titans support Khârn, or just have him attend a different battle, or something. The point is, Khorne knows what's going to happen, and he can redirect his rage to better suit his objectives. Objective number one is to spill lots of blood, which Khârn is really good at, and Khârn can do that a lot better if Khorne isn't having to slap down Slaanesh every time Khârn kills Lucius.

that is like me asking what to do in a car accident and you telling me not to use a car.

the point of my question is NOT whether they would fight it is what would happen if Khârn killed Lucius?

the deed is done, what happens can Lucius take over Khârn?

Khârn beeing immune to Psy powers,thus to an extent Possesion,Lucius would be unable to possese him,and would go find another suitable vessel,or being lost in the Warp!

Possession isn't a psychic power. Its a case of a daemon finding a way into a body and using it.

Psy Powers are a manifestation of the Warp energy's,Deamons are made out of Warp energy,Khârn is immune to the effects of Warp energy,thus immune to possesion.

Archived