BT Sword Brethren As VGV?

deftoneage12

I bought fine cast VGV and will never buy any fine cast again they are so awful I cant even describe it. Dont buy fine cast if you can avoid it. I would just buy DC/sang guard/command squad box sets and use bits to make plastic guys. Thats what I will be doing after I spend about 5 million hours fixing the crap I got and paid way too much for. Yup no fine cast for me but good luck if you decide to do it

I bought fine cast VGV and will never buy any fine cast again they are so awful I cant even describe it. Dont buy fine cast if you can avoid it. I would just buy DC/sang guard/command squad box sets and use bits to make plastic guys. Thats what I will be doing after I spend about 5 million hours fixing the crap I got and paid way too much for. Yup no fine cast for me but good luck if you decide to do it

The BT sword brethen fine cast were perfect. No bubbles or warping or anything. I was scepticle myself but ill chance it after these guys

Stop touching our things!!!

It's bad enough my BA friend took an Emperor's Champion for a 'Assault Sgt.'

Anyway...Gerrof! You've got your own unique models!

One might say that conversion is the pinnacle of the hobby. Even "your" beloved models are only a few spikey bitz away from being Chaos, or some trophy pinned to the hull of a Raider.

Use whatever models you like to achieve the end result. I think Deft has made a solid choice here.

I suppose I should really take it as a compliment :lol:

As volc said... emperors champion is such a bad ass model that i would love to use him as a sanguinary priest... which happens to be one of the most important characters in our chapter... be honoured, you should be.

I know :lol: But They always steal our things! Look at the Crusader! They stole it..and somehow made it better too! But did they share the redeemer? The baal predator? The stormraven? The thunderfire cannon? Ironclads and furioso's? nnoooo >_>

Then again I suppose that only emphasises the awesomeness of our models when they have all that fancy new stuff and still choose our models.

I second this, though my models were largely fine when I got them. But talk about bendy and breaky. Not a fan. I avoided metal models and I think I'll be avoiding finecast models, too.

Looking for ways to kit bash my unique characters, now.

I second this, though my models were largely fine when I got them. But talk about bendy and breaky. Not a fan. I avoided metal models and I think I'll be avoiding finecast models, too.

Looking for ways to kit bash my unique characters, now.

I have a lot of fun with kit bashing. Check out my painting blog in my sig.

Archived