WIP Flesh Tearers

Lestat

Hi folks, after reading up on the background of the Flesh Tearers I decided to add a small force to my existing Blood Angels. I intend for my FT's to be between 500 and 750pts and to contain plenty of suitable conversions. The force will be led by a Chaplain and have at least two squads - one assault squad and a sternguard squad.

Anyway, heres the first couple of conversions.

The Chaplain is converted from a Cassius model I picked up for next to nothing. I had to rebuild the Crozius and find a suitable left arm.

gallery_36289_4629_2155452.jpggallery_36289_4629_1071649.jpggallery_36289_4629_1543583.jpggallery_36289_4629_2363845.jpggallery_36289_4629_2375091.jpg

Sanguinary Priest is the GW web only model. I gave him a powerfist as, well, you can never have too many powerfists!

gallery_36289_4629_171181.jpggallery_36289_4629_615790.jpggallery_36289_4629_1544170.jpg

I'm going to add some more battle damage, doodads and wotsits to make them more FT-esque.

Any questions or C&C are more than welcome.

Nice to see Cassius put to some good use. ;)

If you sculpt a small blooddrop over the Omega on his collar there would be no UM symbols left at all. B)

I also like the idea of adding squads from successor chapters to your main force.

Nice to see Cassius put to some good use. :yes:

If you sculpt a small blooddrop over the Omega on his collar there would be no UM symbols left at all. ;)

I also like the idea of adding squads from successor chapters to your main force.

I've always loved the look of the Cassius model and he fits the look of the FT's nicely.

I was planning on either adding an aquila or a skull to the gorget - plenty of suitable bits in my bitz box.

Adding small units to a main force gives a little variety - and the Blood Angels have plenty of variety successor wise.

Fareham's resisdent flesh tearers forces are getting stronger!

great use of cassius, what shoulder pad did you use on the Sanguinary Preist?

SB

Maybe Fareham should become the FT's new homeworld/town :D

The shoulder pad is one from the Grey Knight PA box with the book/sword detail removed. I took a mold of the details on the FT shoulder pads using instant mold and made GS impressions.

Archived