Ho, brothers! Hear my call!

Brother_Byhlli

I was never confused about the distinction. DOA means jump infantry to regular visitors to the BLOOD ANGEL forum along with veteran players. If you're new to the site, I'm sure everyone will be happy to clear up any confusion one may have in a polite, non snide fashion. That's what were here for.

The name DOA is not leaving this forum for the time being. It is a part of our codex.

Remember there are no stupid questions. And you all need to calm down.

That's why DOA lists includes Jump Infantry mostly, but not exclusively, eg SRs can also fit there as well as they also cover that rule.

Oh look. Confusion about Descent of Angels.

There is no confusion.

Stormravens are not affected by Descent of Angels.

Jump Infantry that use the Storm Raven's "Skies of Blood" Rule enter play using DOA.

As I've said, Storm Ravens cover the DOA rule.

this seems like a fairly pointless topic. everyone has different views on different uses of the different models in this game. cant really tell someone to not call it what they view it as and say they are wrong. how many people get confused when i say astro and am refering to Astrorath? i have no need to use the term doa but if i did i would probably stick with it. usually by looking at someones list or carefully reading their post you can figure out how they are refering to the term anyway. usually when a new player comes in it dosent take that much effort when they post to let them know they dont have to deepstrike and theres benifits to going either direction. and robably it is in th bloodangels tactics thread anyway as im sure ive noticed it in there before...

If you have a problem with misuse of a term as you see it, well you use it correctly as you see it and let others do as they well. hardly any need for a crusade, we should leave that to our templar allies :)

Archived