Death Company

Nickos

I've been looking at the DC, and just curious on how many attacks they get, ive seen people say 4, but i don't see how they get 4 attacks. they get 2 attacks, i know that. but where do the rest come from?

I know its a noob question, thanks for any help.

Nickos

I'm not new and I always get stuck on this. I am never sure when the additional attack is included in the profile (if ever). Lemartes can only have the Crozius Arcanum and his bolt pistol, for example, so does his profile include that or do he (and Dante and Mephiston as other examples) always get one more attack then its says on their profile?

In my last battle we had Khorne Berzerkers fighting Lemartes-led DC and were constantly forgetting which bits of Mark of Khorne, Charge, wounded Lemartes and two weapons were additional to the vast handfuls of dice we were throwing (Lemartes and one Berzerker were still standing, having fought all game, when it ended at turn 5)

The extra attack for having 2 weapons is not included in the profile (with rare exceptions that are always mentioned, usually walkers).

In the case of DC, Lemartes and any character in our codex, no the extra attack is not included.

Archived