sisters of battle questions

radens

1. If a squad fail their act of faith test, can they spend another faith point to try it again?

2. Canoness is going solo or with unit without act of faith rule - does she get +1 to acts of faith tests becouse she is "leading herself"

3. Canoness and Eclessiarchy Confessor are leading a battle conclave - do I get +1 or +2 bonus to act of faith test? Or maybe none?

1) Yes, it would appear so.

2) I would say yes, though I think its a far less valuable use of your power in such cases.

3) +1 for being led is how I read it. Itd be cumulative with the +1 for having taking a casualty though.

1. If a squad fail their act of faith test, can they spend another faith point to try it again?

2. Canoness is going solo or with unit without act of faith rule - does she get +1 to acts of faith tests becouse she is "leading herself"

3. Canoness and Eclessiarchy Confessor are leading a battle conclave - do I get +1 or +2 bonus to act of faith test? Or maybe none?

My answer to Sisters questions? ;)

You can make quite a fluffy list via count-as with Marines :)

Vulkan She'stan is full of sweet extra burny hot weapons.

C:BA has Baals, and fast Razors, loaded with tl HF, of course. You can use Mephiston or the Sanguinor as Celestine.

etc.

So whilst I am being cheeky, I do actually believe, if the passage of time proves C:SoB to be frustrating, that count-as can provide a gaming solution.

+++

But I will stop being naughty and help you with future questions :)

1. Currently as written I'd say yes. They should soon FAQ this though, if you can only attempt a psychic power once why should acts be any different?

2. No. The +1 is only if a Canoness has joined a squad, not for leading (which is listed seperately).

3. +1 only. The +1 for an Independant Character says "...at least one of the following..." not +1 "for each of the following"

Archived