I...am a Space Marine

CosmicCreations

Well hello once again, I'm back. And not surprisingly with something else new!

I got a bit bored yesterday and decided to break out the Acrylics. And after a couple of hours I've reached a stage I'm happy to post pictures of,

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo11/Cosmic_Castaway2157/Space%20Marines/SAM_2024.jpg

As you can see I've gone for an overall dark tone, And when it's finished hopefully it will have quite a bit of mood going on!

As usual C & C is much appreciated.

Cosmic

I really cannot understand how come not a single person has commented on this thread. Seems to be some kind of a habit with your threads lately <_<

Anyhow, I'm loving that canvas, really good shading effects and I'm definitely looking forward to be seeing the finished painting :wacko:

Going to sell it? :eek

Ludovic

I really cannot understand how come not a single person has commented on this thread. Seems to be some kind of a habit with your threads lately <_<

Anyhow, I'm loving that canvas, really good shading effects and I'm definitely looking forward to be seeing the finished painting :wacko:

Going to sell it? :eek

Ludovic

Thanks Ludovic, I know :/ it's a pain. But hey ho, I'm glad someones noticed :eek

I'd like to sell it, I might throw it up on eBay.

Cosmic

It might be the reason few have commented thus far.

But then logic would want that people point it out instead of keeping quiet... :D

Anyhow, some have commented, and that's all that matters ;)

Ludovic

It might be the reason few have commented thus far.

But then logic would want that people point it out instead of keeping quiet... :)

I find that most threads where people don't like something they simply don't comment because they stop caring because it's not to their taste :D

Logic wants not. It wants not for you to speak, nor for you to remain silent. It simple is a structure for putting forward a position. You really can't frame a like or dislike in logic; subjectivity as a rule falls out of logic's scope. <3

And also, what DAT said.

Archived