I...am a Space Marine (Finished)

CosmicCreations

Well a couple of hours ago I started a WIP thread, but I finished it quicker than I thought I would! So it goes in the Hall of Honour.

Took about 2 and a half hours altogether....

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo11/Cosmic_Castaway2157/Space%20Marines/Photo3653.jpg

I'm really happy with it. There might be some indiscretions but that always happens no matter what.

What do you think?

Cosmic

Thanks everyone :( I'll bear the metal things in mind. I don't really want to go back over it in case I cock it up! But, the good news is that I've bought a second canvas and I'm currently starting a Chaos Marine, I thought they'd look good newxt to each other, so look out for updates! And it'll give me a second chance to work on metal areas.

Cosmic

Thanks everyone -_- I'll bear the metal things in mind. I don't really want to go back over it in case I cock it up! But, the good news is that I've bought a second canvas and I'm currently starting a Chaos Marine, I thought they'd look good newxt to each other, so look out for updates! And it'll give me a second chance to work on metal areas.

Great stuff, Cosmic! Really looking forward to seeing your Chaos Space Marine :P

Ludovic

Have you thought of doing any commision paintings? I think it'd be really cool if you can get those metal parts I'd definitely buy one.

I'd love to do commission work :)

The Chaos marine is VERY nearly finished, just need to do the right Shoulder pad. So an update tomorrow. I'm still struggling a little with the metal so I'm going to do some studies tomorrow until I get it right.

Cosmic

Sorry for the double post but the Chaos Marine is finished now too...

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo11/Cosmic_Castaway2157/Space%20Marines/SAM_2050.jpg

I've improved the metal pipes slightly, but I didn't want to go all out this time incase it went horribly wrong. I think they look better and I'm happy as they are. Hopefully I'll get better at it as more paintings get done.

Cosmic

Archived