Jump Pack Librarian help

Ravenger

I was just wondering if anyone had came across this when building up their force, I don't know which Librarian model to use and attach a jump pack to. also if anyone had some images i would appreciate them when making my decision. I was thinking of using the Ezekiel model and cut some of the dark angel components off.

Ezekiel is a good model and only actually has one tiny DA logo that'd need removing. I've just tried slapping a jump pack on him though and it's not quite a fit. I caon't get photo's onto this computer unfortunately but basically his right shoulder (behind his head) is too high and means you'd have to take a fairly obvious chunk out of the pad or the pack. It means the standard jump pack leans back at an odd angle.

The Sang Guard pack (single jet) doesn't quite fit either as the front vent clashes on his hood, although this could be trimmed back tidily to sit better.

As for my Librarian it's made from the Grey Knight kit with some BA bits added. Photo's later if I can get on the other computer.

I was just wondering if anyone had came across this when building up their force, I don't know which Librarian model to use and attach a jump pack to. also if anyone had some images i would appreciate them when making my decision. I was thinking of using the Ezekiel model and cut some of the dark angel components off.

Best way would be to go on a bits site and order a Grey Knight in Power Armour torso BACK. That has what equates to a psychic hood in it. Then you can mix in whatever BA parts you want. SG Chest plate, Death Co chest pieces. Whatever you like.

It's what I would do.

• 11 months later...

I am converting a Librarian to have a jump pack by simply taking my Chaplain with a jump pack, and using green stuff to extend his crozius into a force staff and filling in some of the more gaunt looking areas of his helmet.

Sorry about the lack of photos.

Archived