Heavily converted Retributors Chapter Master, plus others!

ale0x

Sup doods, I'm posting for the first time in forever! I had posted a few pictures of my DIY Imperial Fists/Black Templar successor chapter "St. Damien's Wrath" a few years back to great response; fell out of the hobby for awhile, yadda yadda I'm back now. Heh.

I've changed the name of my chapter to the more syntax-appropriate "Retributors" which was, in my old IA article which can be found HERE, the original name of the chapter. I will be posting a revised IA article soon, etc etc. The general theme for the army is biblical Israelite/Canaanite/Old Testament-ness, with strong Ordo Hereticus ties.

Anyway on to the models!

Just started building a chapter master and/or captain model! Note that the green blobs coming out of the backpack nozzles will be sculpted into flames, forming a flaming backpack-brazier like the one I did here: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/index.p...si&img=3494

med_gallery_20078_647_390126.jpg

gallery_20078_647_753499.jpg

gallery_20078_647_2540267.jpg

and here's a champion I just converted up...he will be part of a command squad alongside 3 other Sword Brethren models I just had lying around:

med_gallery_20078_647_436416.jpg

aaaaand here is my uber-chaplain, Samson, who has been the centerpiece of my army for quite some time...posted him a looong time ago; I can do much better now, I reckon.

index.php?autocom=gallery&req=si&img=6374

gallery_20078_647_93273.jpg

med_gallery_20078_647_43855.jpg

Feedback welcome! I plan on posting more pics as I get further along rebuilding/retooling my army, converting new models, etc.

Just finished reading your linkys, like the flames - very nicely done! Also a very interesting rad about the Chapters history, very nice!! I like the mdoels you got there, some excellent conversions!!!!!! My fav is defo the Chapter Master, he is IMHO up there as one of the best models I have seen on the B&C for some time! Really like him! Can't offer any constructive crits at the mo but defo looking forward to more pics! Will be following the thread with great interest!

Aww, thanks mang :D hopefully I will be able to keep the momentum and get alot of stuff done. Also need to re-take pictures of my LRC and more importantly my Vindicator, both done ages ago but crowd-pleasers nonetheless. The Vindy has a freehand mural on the dozer blade ;D

Archived