Modeling a Sanguinary Priest in Terminator Armor

Inquisitor Rex

So your average priest doesn't have to hold the Blood Chalice- he can use a sword and pistol

The Termie either has to hold the Chalice of Blood (same thing I know, but not sure they meant it that way the way it reads), or have the Chalice and an empty hand-

What are people doing for this? Stormshield arm w/o the shield?

My WIP priest has the terminator narthecium from the Grey Knight terminator set (along with other bits like the power sword). This set also has empy hands (one pointing, for instance.)

According to our codex, the narthecium has bits of the chalice of blood in it. (Our codex says Narcethium, but I'm sure that is a typo...)

There was a conversion in WD using the Corbulo Chalice. A blood chalice is the piece I would most like Forge World to make for us, though

So your average priest doesn't have to hold the Blood Chalice- he can use a sword and pistol

The Termie either has to hold the Chalice of Blood (same thing I know, but not sure they meant it that way the way it reads), or have the Chalice and an empty hand-

What are people doing for this? Stormshield arm w/o the shield?

I'm sure you know that the "Chalice of Blood" was given an errata in the BA FAQ, changing the wording to "Blood Chalice". That being said, the fluff text on page 48 does point out that every Narthecium has a shard of Chalice imbedded within. Therefore, you could use the Grey Knight Terminator Apothecary Arm if you don't want to model a Chalice. They're relatively easy to get from bit sites. I prefer the Bitz Barn.

For my own Priest, I used a metal GK Termie, spruced him up with BA bitz, converted his psycannon arm into a Narthecium, and gave him a Space Hulk Grail to hold in his Narthecium hand.

Archived